Questionable SS

xS-Spider

Hello all. I'll cut to the chase. Have a screenshot here that looks very suspicious and need some feed back about it. thanks all. peace.

Posted Image

I'm not sure what to make of this, they dont seem like team icons. any1 who can help clearify?

Posted Image

Nice paint shop pro skillz Dude :)

To completely eliminate this type of comment, get your server streaming and all your pbss can be confirmed as the genuine article by "live"/ as it happens streamed log information complete with the digital fingerprint (MD5#) of all pbss taken on your server.

True server isnt streamed, working on it.. not mine to do so tho.

This is a real ss tho, Yes i had to use paint shop to black out name and guid.. would the original ss with name and guid get the same response?

All im asking for is an opinion on it. Thanks for the reply tho.

I believe he's just after an opinion, not an addition to the MBI ;)

Thank you =BLACKWOLF= , finally one that slowed down to read my post.

What do you guys think of this ss?

PBBans can't provide opinions on screenshots that have been altered (i.e., by you blacking out the information) and with no way to prove that the screenshot is legit......leads to "aha....I told you that you were hacking you stupid mofo.....PBBans said so!" Unfortunately, without the proper information, providing opinions on screenshots that fall into this category isn't a position that I would like to put PBBans in.

As a former SoF2 server admin....I can tell you that you are grasping in believing that this player is cheating with this one screenshot as proof ;)

Waste of whose time? If you are implying that PBBans wasted your time with our responses, you are mistaken. In the beginning of the thread, we openly asked for you to set your server up to stream to PBBans......and we have yet to see that either. Put yourself in the shoes of the player that you posted a screenshot of.....would you want to see that an anti-cheat support site state you were cheating....when the screenshot was altered?

Waste of whose time? If you are implying that PBBans wasted your time with our responses, you are mistaken. In the beginning of the thread, we openly asked for you to set your server up to stream to PBBans......and we have yet to see that either. Put yourself in the shoes of the player that you posted a screenshot of.....would you want to see that an anti-cheat support site state you were cheating....when the screenshot was altered?

No, I meant i wasted my time bc i dont have anything concrete. ty, have a good day.

Arent we all here to fight the fight AGAINST HACKERS....and not eachother? Maybe things get taken the wrong way but, we were JUST asking for opinion on pbss. We have MANY pbss of same player in question.

NP if your rules on pbss postings have changed. At one time we only needed to blackout name/guid here and punksbusted. My clan is currently discussing streaming so we will keep in touch.

CHEERS!!

:bigthink: we were arguing?

PBBans has never had a rule about blacking out screenshot information. Posting of screenshots for opinions is held in the private area of the forums.....reserved for Streaming Game Admin ;)

Best thing you can do is to get your server streaming to pbbans.

As RodeoBob said "Posting of screenshots for opinions is held in the private area of the forums.....reserved for Streaming Game Admin"

Takes like 2 minutes to get your server streaming.