how do we stop this

/GS/Warrior/GS/

hello my self and a few leaders of my clan where serfing the net to find out how easy it was for players to get hacks and cheats it seams that internet gaming is plagued with cheaters ...

And most of then claim to be Pro players are just plane owners it is so sad that are youth are being exploited by thease cheaters ..

How do we stop this i have young children that play internet games and just to know that over 1/2 of the players are

useing this crap.. in ET it seams that there are 29,944 bans just in ET alone ......

i have a link to give to any PBBAN ADMIN where i found this stuff where thay tell you with one are not detected by punk buster how to install and use them ....

How to get around pbbans and get back in the game THIS IS SICK !...

please contact me

what can we Godsquad Freedom Fighters Clan of ET 2.55 2.60 and 2.60b do to help and secure the life of a clean gamming commity .......

It wouldn't do them much good to advertise their hacks as being detected, thus all those sites say their hacks are not detected by PB. As for stopping it? If you're streaming, and are a hands-on admin of your server, you're already doing the best thing you can be doing to rid gaming of the problem.

well i was refering to one like road warriors that says how meany bans and last cought Guild and how meany servers streamming couse i got 9

can i get one like that?

well i was refering to one like road warriors that says how meany bans and last cought Guild and how meany servers streamming couse i got 9

can i get one like that?

On the Main Page ( www.pbbans.com )

Main Page >> Account Manager >> Manage Signatures