Big problem

cyber-shot

Hi guys, my buddy just got recently banned from call of duty 4, the reason was aimbot.

I have known him from battlefield 2 and other games, he has NEVER hacked.

Recently he has tried to play online, but it would say that the key is in use. Our thinking is that person who hacked his key is the one that got the aimbot and used it. which resulted rubicon getting banned.

I belive that in real fairness he should get his ip and name OFF the banlist. He is appealing his ban. Please respond to this asap!

post-116034-1200632726_thumb.jpg

In this picture you will notice that his name is not rubicon, the reasoning behind that is he made a new profile.

Edited by cyber-shot

Last 8 digits of guid are all that is needed.

If he's convicted, he can put in a trouble ticket with evenbalance.

Any bans here stand based on 100% proof-positive evidence. If found guilty, he's done. No exceptions.

OK but you should have to get a picture evidence of it and show it to the player. I'm not trying to start anything, i just think that its not very fair, for someone to hack your key then use hacks on it. when its a $50 game, its a serious topic, the player getting banned should see and be able to back up the picture. He was at work the time that he got banned. There was no way to stop it from happening

Perhaps you're not aware of how we work here?

First off, we do not ban IP's or player names. We ban GUID's.

GUID's are unique to the player and CD-key per-game. Any evidence is also backed up by 100% MD5 verifiable streaming logs, and these are very exacting.

You're not dealing with the "I'm not hacking" and ok "We believe you" types here. We can and will back up what is delivered to us for streaming logs, and one of your buddies happenned to fall into that....well, I'm sure that was a "terrible accident" or he just happenned to do something absolutely stupid like download a hack we know about.

Your answer for him is somewhere's between shit and syphillous in the dictionary... and I do believe sympathy falls into that line.....none here. ;)

OK but you should have to get a picture evidence of it and show it to the player. I'm not trying to start anything, i just think that its not very fair, for someone to hack your key then use hacks on it. when its a $50 game, its a serious topic, the player getting banned should see and be able to back up the picture. He was at work the time that he got banned. There was no way to stop it from happening

AIMBOT #50120 is a full blown PB software detection.

No amount of posts/complaints etc etc on here is going to get the ban removed from the MBI (Master Ban Index)

There is one way to approach this type of detection with a view to getting the ban rescinded, and thats to open a troubleticket with EvenBalance, explain your situation and ask if #50120 is a valid violation.

cod4 troubleticket link

What happens after that is entirely dependent on the answer your friend gets off EvenBalance.