I've found aimbots that aren't detected

I love punkbuster, but I've found it isn't foolproof. Today I tested a working multihack (included wallhack, and AIMBOT!) that went completely undetected. I was hoping that I could somehow give you a copy of it, as well as where I got it and where you can get more, so that you can make new countermeasures.

I love punkbuster, but Ive found it isnt foolproof.  Today I tested a working multihack (included wallhack, and AIMBOT!) that went completely undetected.  I was hoping that I could somehow give you a copy of it, as well as where I got it and where you can get more, so that you can make new countermeasures.

We know what MultiHack you are speaking of, but I wont promote it by stating the name here. Rest assured that Evenbalance knows of the hack, and it will be detected soon. Keep in mind that the multihacks toggle menu is and has been detected by PB ScreenShots.

As far as testing cheats, feel lucky that this hack doesnt steal CD keys. This is not true of all hacks. Leave the cheat testing to Evenbalance.

Considering I'm trying to help, mocking me is not your best course of action. It's my concern whether I test a hack or not, not yours, I knew the risks. Try treating people with a little respect in the future.

Considering I'm trying to help, mocking me is not your best course of action.  It's my concern whether I test a hack or not, not yours, I knew the risks.  Try treating people with a little respect in the future.

I have no intent to treat you with anything but respect. I have no idea how I have mocked you. I simply warned you that some cheats steal CD keys, and you should feel lucky that the one you tested happens not to do that.

I did with bad attentions mock you or whatever you call it.I think its plane stupid to "test" cheats.

becuz of players like you we get guys in here crying and all becuz they got banned for testing cheats.

• 3 weeks later...

Noone here is disrespecting you. People here are just explaining to you that the "I was testing hacks" is one of the more popular excuses people use when they get caught hacking. And another thing, you came here to ask about an issue, maybe give the members here a little respect when they take the time to respond to you instead of getting all pissy.