FuturTech Gaming League Partnership

MaydaX

Posted Image

We are proud to announce the partnership between FuturTech Gaming League (www.fgleague.com) and PBBans.

This partnership provides FGL and server admins with the tools necessary to keep their matches as clean and fair as possible.

FGL is an online platform where players from all over the world meet to play against each other, in professional and amateur leagues and tournaments, where the fans of videogames have access to the most recent news about games, teams and players.

The FGL is a brand created and managed by CyberIberia, Lda, a company who acts essentially in the videogame and Electronic Sports market.

After the success of the FuturTech Live Events, the CyberIberia, Lda felt the necessity to go beyond and to create competitions online, making it possible for players from all over the world to compete against each other at any time.

It's nice to finally have a gaming league on-board with the Zero-Tolerance factor in-place, and one that thinks like PBBans does, with refuting cheaters, and refuting all bans that the configs produce.

Other gaming leagues need to take a hint from this one, regardless of their abilities here.

I personally will promote FGL to others as a result of their stance on anti-cheat. Zero-Tolerance is the only way to go!

It's nice to finally have a gaming league on-board with the Zero-Tolerance factor in-place, and one that thinks like PBBans does, with refuting cheaters, and refuting all bans that the configs produce.

Other gaming leagues need to take a hint from this one, regardless of their abilities here.

I personally will promote FGL to others as a result of their stance on anti-cheat. Zero-Tolerance is the only way to go!

Um, Total Gaming League has Zero tolerance :P

Any ban, any time, any ONLINE game. Pub, Scrim, Match... It does not matter. If the ban is verifiable and from a reputable source it earns them a PERM ban from TGL

I did not mean to dis-include TGL in any way, shape or form. As RodeoBob said, any league with the Zero-Tolerance stance, or for that matter, any gaming clan, server admin, or individual, has a home here.

It's just really nice to see a league that stands on it. TGL and FGL stand tall and proud, as well as almost alone amongst the many. Job well done to both leagues.

Yea, I'm the new guy on the AC team at TGL, but I must say of all the leagues I've seen and trying not to be bias but us at TGL have the freaking Hit Team for cheaters. Almost fanatical dedication lately I've been googling and checking every list I know of against the ID's on the CSS division for example, every player over 83 teams.

Also for how tough we are, we are rather tough on the trigger, we make sure that the person in question was indeed cheating multiple admins reviewing demo's files etc. Very time consuming but VERY worth it :)

Ok, hopping off the soap box.

As to FGL and back on topic :)

Thats one hell of an intro, and is that PC soccer or are you guys doing Xbox360/PS3 as well?

Edited by TGL - skuggi

congrats pbbans and TGL!

Will we know before hand what games you are supporting and the types of ladders?

A exact gametype should be released before we open. :) Were working on something just keep checking back here or our website. ;)

We do not have a zero-tolerance policy in Euro Domination. We distinguish between one-time offenders and serial offenders. Serial offerenders are permanently banned from all games. One-time offenders are permanently banned from the game they got caught on, and temporarily from all other games in the period directly after the ban.

The reasoning is as follows. There are (a lot of) kids (and grown ups) who actually learn from their mistake. Getting banned for life from one game has a big impact on these people. They are named and shamed in public. Compare it to crimes in the real world: you don't put someone in prison for life for shoplifting. Instead, you punish them accordingly.

Those that haven't learnt from their mistakes will be caught again without a doubt. Serial hackers are treated with zero tolerance by us. But think about it, imagine I hacked and got caught once 10 years ago. I would still be banned under zero-tolerance policy. These kinds of laws are only applied in countries such as Iran :)

Edited by EDom - Rude Dude
  • Upvote 1