Announce 8 digit GUID

BOTA:X

Substituting a player durring a match has become an issue at TWL because the screenshots of GUIDs is done at the beginning of a match. Often times if someone drops off they rejoin right away, but theres no quick way to verify that the same person is rejoining..or what their GUID is. Taking screenshots of pb_plist durring a match is not something I want to do.

The Hub can help I think. The greeting feature when someone joins the server could announce the player's 8 digit GUID when someone joins, and then this information would be captured in the game demo.

You already have $CURRENT_NICK, just add $GUID

Only applies to streaming SGA's at pbbans. Many at TWL only stream to PsB, and we're two seperate entities, using two different forms of streaming.

Can't help you there, but I know TWL requires their GUID, so they can perhaps reference it for you. Best we can offer.

Substituting a player durring a match has become an issue at TWL because the screenshots of GUIDs is done at the beginning of a match. Often times if someone drops off they rejoin right away, but theres no quick way to verify that the same person is rejoining..or what their GUID is. Taking screenshots of pb_plist durring a match is not something I want to do.

The Hub can help I think. The greeting feature when someone joins the server could announce the player's 8 digit GUID when someone joins, and then this information would be captured in the game demo.

You already have $CURRENT_NICK, just add $GUID

We offer leagues tools for checking player guids.

Example: http://www.eurodomination.net/anticheat.php

This requires compulsory streaming to pbbans.

Interesting, I'll look into it...but it would still be nice to be able to tie GUIDs to demos... right now it's only done if they're kicked durring the match. :mellow:

Interesting, I'll look into it...but it would still be nice to be able to tie GUIDs to demos... right now it's only done if they're kicked durring the match. :mellow:

When your recording the match just do ''/clear'' then ''/pb_plist'' or/and ''/guids'' after you done that do ''/condump startmatch.txt''. Their guids will be stored in your demo plus als in your et folder as .txt file. When ever someone reconnects or connect do it again but name the condump file something else of course.

Now go to your etpro folder and search the .txt files, tada how hard can that be.

you can even bind it in 1 key

The TWL Config we run for AA matches contains streaming information for PBBans, AON, and PSB. The pbucon for PBBans in the TWL config is set to 0 instead of 1.