Good Player Tracker Anyone?

Dominator

Well Im In Need Of Getting A Good Cod4 Tracker Ive Used Two

Statsgen - Very Nice But Awkward Also Its Manual Unless You Have Complete Access To A Server

Cod4tracker.com - Automated Nice, but not enough detail and website looks abit dull and hard to navigate.

I Want It To Put On My Website Like Statsgen Did - Website - www.sbclan.co.uk

I Want It To Track Everythng, Killd Deaths, Favourite Weapon Where You Get Shot The Lot.

Does Anyone Know Anymore Automated Ones Like cod4tacker.com?

Thanks

GameTracker.com seems to be reatively popular.

Personally, I run the VSP stats processor on my own web server which parses your server logs to keep them accurate. Example here.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think VSP supports COD 4. Also the VSP source is a mess and really poorly spaced and defined which makes it extremely difficult to read, so trying to get it to work with COD 4 isn't too easy.

I use the Gametracker.com version. Stats are optional, but there. It works well as a server-monitor for your website as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i noticed that with cod4 there are not really that great stats around. With CS:S HLstatsX is the big thing and actually i was looking for something like that. We use currently Ultrastats which displays kind nice the top users with medal's.

but its still beta, so not everything works that well.

I personally like to have php based stats, since i can run it on our webserver. Statsgen is nice, but takes horrible long to compile the stats and rank the players. so you want to run it only once a day. and its windows only which is, as already mentioned, kinda bad if you don't own the server rig.

Statsgen - Very Nice But Awkward Also Its Manual Unless You Have Complete Access To A Server

Cod4tracker.com - Automated Nice, but not enough detail and website looks abit dull and hard to navigate.

I Want It To Track Everythng, Killd Deaths, Favourite Weapon Where You Get Shot The Lot.

Thanks

Thanks

How Do You Capitalize Every First Letter Of Every Word Without Going Crazy?

Easy I Do It All The Time, It Becomes Habbit After Awhile..

Just Like I add Smileys To Every Post I Make!

:rolleyes: <_< :mellow: :blink: :angry: :unsure: :huh: :lol: :o :)

I don't think VSP supports COD 4. Also the VSP source is a mess and really poorly spaced and defined which makes it extremely difficult to read, so trying to get it to work with COD 4 isn't too easy.

But its so sexy! :) http://evilclan.openpowered.com/pub/themes...marck/index.php?

I know. I need something in the top right hand corner. :P

• 2 weeks later...

You know, I was reading this post to catch up and I have to say, yeah, the whole capitalizing the first letter of each word would drive a person to maming themselves at the end of the day...heh heh

• 3 months later...

be wary of older versions of ultrastats.. make sure you have the latest - they had some vulnerability with the player-detail.php..

There forums are in english and .de (dutch?)

Test the form inputs if you install it - if when you put a ' (apostraphe) character in it, it gives you a mysql error, then something is coded not right.

Edited by fate

• 1 month later...

Hi,

If you havent found anything for your stats yet we use Ultra stats on our site www.dog-clan.co.uk it seems to work very well and gives all of the info you are after.

Hope this helps

Regards

Mike

Edited by dogclan