Server Banned From Pbbans

edwin08

Hi guys this is a request to see if we are able to stream a server that was previously banned from pbbans due the fact that the server was stoped and nobody from our team informed or removed the server from pbbans and now the server was turn back on and we want to know what we can do to stream it again with PBans because when we tried to add it to: Account Manager - Add Server it says the following: Server 208.67.250.53:27970 is banned from pbbans. All attempts are logged and reported to PBBans Staff

Can you guys please help us or let us know what we can do to make it stream again with you guys and thanks in advance.

Account ID: 790

Name: TwistedMindsFoundation

Tag: |TMF|

Server ip: 208.67.250.53 Port:27970

Server Name: |TMF|SNIPER Recruiting (old name was: |TMF|France)

Hi guys this is a request to see if we are able to stream a server that was previously banned from pbbans due the fact that the server was stoped and nobody from our team informed or removed the server from pbbans and now the server was turn back on and we want to know what we can do to stream it again with PBans because when we tried to add it to: Account Manager - Add Server it says the following: Server 208.67.250.53:27970 is banned from pbbans. All attempts are logged and reported to PBBans Staff

Can you guys please help us or let us know what we can do to make it stream again with you guys and thanks in advance.

Account ID: 790

Name: TwistedMindsFoundation

Tag: |TMF|

Server ip: 208.67.250.53 Port:27970

Server Name: |TMF|SNIPER Recruiting (old name was: |TMF|France)

I'm in work at the moment so access is limited.

No server would ever be banned because it had "stopped".

The only servers that make it onto the banned list are cracked servers or servers that a cheater is trying to stream for one reason or another.

I think this server was one of the latter.

If no one else sorts it out I will do it myself when I get in tonight. (2300hrs GMT) :)

Currently shows as "Streaming".

208.67.250.53:27970.png

Team Servers (3)
Not Streaming 	8.6.193.26:27960 (ET)
Streaming 	208.67.250.57:27990 (ET)
>> Streaming 	208.67.250.53:27970 (ET) <<

Edited by =GG= RocknRoll

Thanks guys for the help and for stream again that server I want to specially thanks you: Fozzer you always have been very helpful with out clan |TMF| and we say again thanks buddy and all of the PBbans team are doing a excellent job keep up that work.

:D :)

Thanks guys for the help and for stream again that server I want to specially thanks you: Fozzer you always have been very helpful with out clan |TMF| and we say again thanks buddy and all of the PBbans team are doing a excellent job keep up that work.

:D :)

It might be worth your while having a read about what flags shouls be checked for optimum performance;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/Team-Account-...ned-t49924.html