Punkbuster Screenshots

freddy99000

i have tried to take a punkbuster screenshot on our streaming BF 2142 server through the bf2cc the command line i used was (pb_sv_getss "name"). it says that the command is "Custom Command Executed" and when i went into the server box to the svss folder it says that the "Screenshot transfer was incomplete.".

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but your help with this will be greatly apreached.

Some screenshots will return like that.

I recommend you use the setting:

pb_sv_autoss 1

The server will then automatically take screenshots of all connected clients at regular intervals.

ok thanks for that i've managed to get 1 screenshot but the picture is only part of the screen is there anyway to enlarge the screen to full size?

sorry but i'm new to all this.

not really, most screenshots will only show part of the screen, unless that person is running thier resulution at 640x480

There is a size limitation so you can't send back the whole 1600x1200 screen. Your options are to increase the sample rate or to randomize the position. Raising the sample rate to 2, 3 or 4 covers a larger area but makes the screenshots grainy..and it becomes inpossible to read any text.

Personally I would use a script to randomize the position...there might be one waiting for you in the members area if you get that server streaming here. ;)

Your admins have access to all that is needed once streaming is intiated ( which it is)

http://www.pbbans.com/information.php?page=cvarmd5guide

http://www.pbbans.com/information.php?page=pbssguide

i'm one of the three admins that have control of our servers i'm trying to find the 6 digit number for adding so we can all look around fully can you help me with this as i can't seem to find it?

i'm one of the three admins that have control of our servers i'm trying to find the 6 digit number for adding so we can all look around fully can you help me with this as i can't seem to find it?

Its in the url when you view profile.

yours is 120859