1942 server streaming

freddy99000

We are curently running a 1942 modded pirates server i have tried to get the server to stream and have had no sucess as of yet. I have uploaded the pbsv.cfg and pbucon.use files to our server box but don't know how to do a pb_sv_restart through the remote manager, i have tried updateing the punkbuster through the server box and restarting the game and have had no joy. We curently have 4 other servers streaming and are keen to get our last server streaming. any help will be a great help.

=[DDW]=freddy99000

DEATH DEALERS OF WAR

i've tried a restart on the server, not had any joy there. how do i restart with punbuster enabled, i've look around the box files and can't see anything to change to enable it. i'm quite new to this.

To solve this problem;

64_34_202_25_14567.png

Direct from the manual;

How do I enable PunkBuster?

On the game's Multiplayer screen you will see a PunkBuster checkbox near the bottom, under the list of servers. This checkbox is used to Enable and Disable the PunkBuster client. Alternatively, you can use a text editor to edit the pbclient.con file in the "mods/bf1942/settings" folder and change/enter the line: "game.clientPunkBuster 1" (to enable) or "game.clientPunkBuster 0" (to disable). If you edit the file while the game is running, you will need to exit the game and restart for the change to take effect. For Admins running BF1942 game servers, you need to join the server logged in as a server administrator and use the following console commands (without the quotes): "admin pb_sv_enable" or "admin pb_sv_disable". Alternatively, edit the ServerSettings.con file (or equivalent on your system) usually in the "mods/bf1942/settings" folder and use "game.serverPunkBuster 1" or "game.serverPunkBuster 0" respectively.

Source:

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=faq-bf1942.php

thanks, we seem to be missing that file but i have submitted a ticket through our server company as soon as its fixed i will be streaming or final server to pbbans, many thanks.

thanks, we seem to be missing that file but i have submitted a ticket through our server company as soon as its fixed i will be streaming or final server to pbbans, many thanks.

Glad to be of assistance Bro :)