Punkbuster Logs

AfeX^ruari

Hi,

Just wondering why in my punkbuster logs there are a number of people that have been kicked from our server with different violations ( (AIMBOT) #50100, (GAMEHACK) #89110, (AIMBOT) #50122 , (AIMBOT) #50084 ) but they are not being put on pbbans list ? One has though. I take it this is something like an unproven kick or something...?

Hi,

Just wondering why in my punkbuster logs there are a number of people that have been kicked from our server with different violations ( (AIMBOT) #50100, (GAMEHACK) #89110, (AIMBOT) #50122 , (AIMBOT) #50084 ) but they are not being put on pbbans list ? One has though. I take it this is something like an unproven kick or something...?

Are they in your pbbans.dat file? If that is the case, it is most likely that those bans are being sent to your server by the PBBans hub (i.e. they have been caught on other streaming servers and the ban is then being added to yours).

• 2 weeks later...

its from sv_cheat.log

in the pb hub the flag is set to enforce bans and there is no problem with the streaming....

now the sv_cheat.log has been wiped for reasons unknown to me... probably new patch? Anyway if it continues to happen I'll give more info.... ty for reply

When generating a query of this nature, its always worthwhile checking the pbguid of the player(s) concerned via the "check guid" feature on the PBBans main website;

http://www.pbbans.com/

If you find an anomaly please continue the discussion in a private area of the forums :)

• 5 weeks later...
When generating a query of this nature, its always worthwhile checking the pbguid of the player(s) concerned via the "check guid" feature on the PBBans main website;

http://www.pbbans.com/

If you find an anomaly please continue the discussion in a private area of the forums :)

roger roger ... lost the logs :( il keep that in mind