BF2 server will not stream

SuperTaz

I just recently got a BF2 server and when it was all set up, I set it up to here and psb to stream. Almost instantly, it streamed to both. But, I was having a problem with the server. The PB screenshots were not being saved to the pb/svss directory. I have the commands, "pb_sv_Autoss 1" and "pb_sv_sslogging 3", set to exactly that. But since I still could not get screenshots to save, the server provider completely deleted pb and reinstalled a fresh version and did all the updates to it. After he did that, I can't get it to stream at all to here nor will the screenshots save to the svss folder neither. It is streaming to PSB, just not here. I did the commands exactly about 7 times so far with no success.

Any thoughts on this? :blink:

Do you have access to your servers PB directory ?

Whats the server response to pb_sv_ver ?

Is a blank file present in your PB direcory (pbucon.use) ?

The server provider has completely reinstalled the game onto the server. Now it is streaming again. There must have been a corrupt file somewhere or something was missing.

Edit: The screenshots are still not saving to the /pb/svss folder. What in the world is going on here?

Edited by SuperTaz

The server provider has completely reinstalled the game onto the server. Now it is streaming again. There must have been a corrupt file somewhere or something was missing.

Edit: The screenshots are still not saving to the /pb/svss folder. What in the world is going on here?

Good to see your streaming problem is resolved :)

Re the pbss, there have been no reports as far as I'm aware of any problems with the auto pbss feature of bf2.

Is the path to the default PB svss set correctly in your pbsv.cfg ?

pb_sv_SsPath "" //[Path where remote screenshots are saved]

Good to see your streaming problem is resolved :)

Re the pbss, there have been no reports as far as I'm aware of any problems with the auto pbss feature of bf2.

Is the path to the default PB svss set correctly in your pbsv.cfg ?

pb_sv_SsPath "" //[Path where remote screenshots are saved]

the path would be "/svss/". But I did it with and without the trailing slash and it still does not work.

Copy it exactly as Fozzer posted. There is no need for you to set it to anything other than "" unless you want to save the screenshots elsewhere (a location other than /svss/).