join admin

{TTP}D-DAY

hi im trying to aply for pb admin but not sure how to do it,when i accept the terms and conditions then hit continue it says that i hve already aplied the clan {TTP} Taste The Pain cod4,my server ip is 193.93.47.187:28962 www.teamttp.co.uk please can someone help me here as im lost .many thanks D-DAY.

Well several reasons caused your problem.

1. You already registered in March for an account and let the account fall dormant.

2. There was already a team with the name "Taste The Pain".

I have deleted your previous account and added your new account. You will need to go to the main page (www.pbbans.com) and click on the Account Management link. You can add your server to your account there.

hi thanks for that m8,just to let u know i dont have an email account other then the [email protected] or i have [email protected] feel free to chose which one i can use for this site as im not sure.i added both our servers to the list and will await ur reply once again many thanks D-DAY.

I have added both your servers to the PBBans Hub and both are not streaming at the moment.

All it takes is a few rcon commands to initiate streaming.

You can enter these command lines on line at a time via rcon;

pb_sv_writecfg pbucon.use

pb_sv_restart

... wait 20 seconds

pb_sv_task 0 7200 pb_sv_ver

pb_sv_usessionlimit 3

pb_sv_autoupdban 1

pb_sv_uconadd 1 64.27.21.46 pbbanshub pbbanshub

pb_sv_writecfg

or you can use the streaming setup tab in the left side menu of your team account and initiate streaming via the java applet :)

ok im getting there now,,,i did what u told me to do and we are noe streamning.when will i know about the pb admin and how do i do that for our clan my buddys are pb admin and they have told me every cln needs to have a pb admin and when they join a server it says a pb admin has joined the server.will i need this as well.i know i sound a bit dim but its easy if u know the answers right lol.anyway thanks for being so promt much apreciated.