Clarification on a recent ban

(:TLB:)KornDog

For the past 2.5 years I was an admin for a COD2/COD4 clan. I left the clan to start my own a week ago and was recently banned from their COD2 server (which is Streaming PB). I spoke to the founder of the clan right after my ban and was told that PB banned me from the server because my GUID and clantags were registered here with pbbans.com and when I came on the server with my NEW clan tags PB considered it a violation and banned me. There has been a handful of other former clan members who have joined MY clan that have had this happen to them. Other players who have joined other clans or gone solo have not been banned by "PB" to the best of my knowledge.

I want to know if this is truly PB banning us or if my old clans admin's are blowing smoke because it seems to only be (to the best of my knowledge) my clan members. Also, in the past I have joined our servers as an "undercover" name (common practice for our admins) and have not had any issues being kicked, etc. by PB.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

(:TLB:)KornDog

If you were banned off their server(referring to your former clan) then it is likely they still have your pb_guid listed as a protected one within their own configs. That would take them removing them from their local server-list in their pb configs.

Thanks for the reply, I really hope that's the case.

Another question, Is it possible for one of the admins here to look up another streaming servers info to see if the pb_guid/tags are still listed as protected? PM me if possible. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, I really hope that's the case.

Another question, Is it possible for one of the admins here to look up another streaming servers info to see if the pb_guid/tags are still listed as protected? PM me if possible. Thanks!

Simple answer - no its not possible.

If you want information re a particular server that is not your own, you will have to contact the server admin and make the request.

Simple answer - no its not possible.

If you want information re a particular server that is not your own, you will have to contact the server admin and make the request.

Sounds good, I'll do that. Thanks for your help fozzer and RoadWarrior!