Check this demo for me plz i took it a few min ago.

.:BoS:.Gringo

This demo show me that he is wallhacking and aimbotting easily i can see it.I want u to see it and tell me if im right or wrong but im sure that he is,i demo him because it wasnt in my server and i need u to tell me what do i have to do tu post it here like a CHEATER.And what made me say wtf was that was in a PB on server in DAS clan server that its allie with my clan SFA.ok plz check it out and tell me if im right.

It' can't be a catch as he has no connection information on it. He was on a server that he doesn't host when he took this demo. He has no logs for the catch. No connection information for the player in question and no way of getting that. I discussed this with him last night on irc.

In future, you should do a /pb_plist in the console and screenshot the result to post along with the demo. As you are not a registered admin here we couldn't add the ban but we could possibly track him down and catch him ourselves.

ok thx guy and yo is defenily that he is cheating u can see the aim moving around and he waiting for the other guy behind the wall.And what do i have to do to register as an admin im not a member here??i register here guys.What i did is advice my allie clan (DAS) that he is cheating and im gonna look for his clan and tell them about it and specialy with the leader,i think that this is the way,right??

Im glad that i caught that mtf PUNK(u can notice that is my first catch ha??)well in a Pb on server.THX again guys and keep fighting against those punks out there,i will

Ok now i have new news for u guys the leader of <lFAl> clan is he (the cheater)i check it already this is his server that run by him 68.233.39.195:20100 is a no pb on server but i caught him cheating in a pb on server.His web site is www.freewebs.com/sof2clanfa/tipsforsof2.htm.His MSN is [email protected]

And his nick is <lFAl>OneSh[o]t

I explained all of this to him last night. But I also told him we'd post our opinions on this. I explained to him how to pull down the console and execute the pb_plist command to get the guides and also that he should take a screenshot of that to submit with the demo.

The SoF2 server admin that are registered here will keep a look out, if possible. Problem is we are not in a school house....and we don't look after all of the children....all of the time. Looking for one person is difficult. The server admin know what to look for and how to spot cheaters. If, in fact, he is a cheater.....he will be caught and banned.

The reason that you are posting in the "Public" SoF2 area is that your server is not an internet game server......but a LAN server. There is a whole other world besides this area of the forum. Easiest way for you to cross over is to rent a real server :P

I was not talking about your demo......or the fact that the person in the demo was a cheater or not. Without "all" of the required proof that goes along with a demo, it cannot be added to the bans list.

yeah sure i give u a demo of a cheater and u guys dont believe me great deal with u guys  

If, in fact, he is a cheater.....????????????

And you wonder why ??? why ???

Peace,

Guest MA-Chick{EFK}

No one said they didn't believe you....they said they can't add it to the ban list. The ban list runs from the connection info in the logs. With the info here there is simply no way for us to add him.

They're just trying to give you some helpful info...

no i know that i CANT post him here because of the guid but i will get it for u that what u want?? ok i will,and the reason why im wondering is because he is a cheater he is supose to get out of the game guys thats why we are here specialy u guys.

Guest MA-Chick{EFK}

V[E**/L"]no i know that i CANT post him here because of the guid but i will get it for u that what u want??

Yes, we would like the connection info from the server logs of the server he was in.

V[E**/L"]ok i will,and the reason why im wondering is because he is a cheater he is supose to get out of the game guys thats why we are here specialy u guys.

We would like all cheaters added, unfortunately, unless the information needed can be provided (server logs from the server the cheater was in), there's nothing we can do. I'd love to add him to my own server's ban list. I can't do it because I don't have enough information. It can't be done by name alone.

it wasnt in my server and the guy that is serving that sever problably even know what is a logs or a pb screenshot so this is a littler harder but can i get his pb_plist,take a screenshot and give it to u guys (if it help)

Guest MA-Chick{EFK}

Why don't you ask the server admin to visit this site....there's a lot of people here that are willing to offer their time and assistance to explain it to him. I'd be more than happy to talk to him and walk him thru what information we'd need :D

Guest BadAzz~[d]

STEVO LOL THESE GUYS DONT WANT ANY HELP MAN LOL THIS IS HILLARIOUS YOU GOT A GUY WITH A HACKER DEMO AND ANOTHER REFORMED HACKER TRYING TO GIVE THEM THE ACTUAL HACKS AND THEY WONT TAKE THEM LOL ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT I DID ITS ABOUT WHAT I AM DOING THESE DAYS AND THEY KEEP DWELLING ON THE PAST. I ADMITTED TO MAKING A BIG MISTAKE BUT I GUESS IN THE GAMING WORLD YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE OR GET A SECOND CHANCE.

First off, the bans listed on the MBI have to have proof to back them up. Without all of the proof to back up this demo.....it wont be added. The demo alone...hell that is easily faked. This has already been explained over and over again.

Now BadAzz...reformed cheater.....turn your caps lock off. You say you want to help? Then prove your words are credible.

Guest MA-Chick{EFK}

I have no clue who you are BadAzz...and don't much care to be honest. You offered cheat codes, they said they didn't want them and told you where to send them so they would be the most beneficial. A fair response given the fact they have no reason to trust you. Your current behavior backs their lack of trust. No one to blame but yourself really. But...like rodeo said...prove yourself credible...and remember, it doesn't happen overnight.

SFA/**]V[E**/L asked for help, and I'm trying to provide it. If I can help you any further, please feel free to ask.

finally u act responsable finaly thou,but now i fake demos this is unbelieveable(rodeo said it,that demos can be faked easily,i havent see it but..............ummm)ok i understand the part that u cant post him ok im cool with that but what i dont understand is that HE IS A CHEATER and u guys catch cheaters so i gave u some information about him cant u follow him and catch him i did at less a first step (damn guid i wont forget it again)THX guys keep doing ure job.

Guest MA-Chick{EFK}

V[E**/L"]finally u act responsable finaly thou,but now i fake demos this is unbelieveable(rodeo said it,that demos can be faked easily,i havent see it but..............ummm)ok i understand the part that u cant post him ok im cool with that but what i dont understand is that HE IS A CHEATER and u guys catch cheaters so i gave u some information about him cant u follow him and catch him i did at less a first step (damn guid i wont forget it again)THX guys keep doing ure job.

Heh - i've tried to help you from the start. Rodeo wasn't talking about your demo...talk about egos!!! He was speaking in general...they can be, and have been, faked. We request the connection info to be able to add them to our log files, as well as verify the validity of them.

Yes, he probably is a cheater. However, I'm a 33 year old mother of 3 girls and a wife. I'm not gonna chase some gamename into every server it visits in the hope that it's the same person. When I get time to game, I want to do it with my clan and friends. You could make it easier on the adults with lives here and ask that server admin to post the connection info. Simple request...either he does or he doesn't. At least you made the effort...right?

You want him busted...awesome. Finish it up and get the connect info if possible. If you don't want to do that, then don't complain when he's not added. Believe it or not...a lot of us put hours upon hours into this. Chasing one person is NOT always a priority. If it's one of yours...then by all means...have at it.

Like I said before....if you, or this clan admin, would like help in finding the connect info for this person so she/he/it can be added....I'll be more than happy to spare some time. If not, then I'm done with this post. No point in "beating a dead horse".

Night all