Check this demo for me plz i took it a few min ago.

.:BoS:.Gringo

Guest BadAzz~[d]

im sorry for being a prick guys and steve you have to have a demo with the info on it like the one im gonna turn in now..some servers dont turn synchronous clients on becuase is makes servers lag you must set your pc up to take the demo in synchronous mode... i think im right here correct me if im wrong guys ...ok i cant load it.. anyways like i said correct me if im wrong guys. i had alot of crap said about me, im sure nothing else can hurt my feelings kthnks

Guest BadAzz~[d]

me too thats why i ...put it as my avatar on my website. everyone knows i been clean for a while now im just trying to give peeps a kool place to play not fight and argue with peeps i dont know like yourself. i myself have spent over two thousand dollars running a server box so good guys like you can run me into the ground , but i keep pluggin away and not listening to it so from now on if i dont respond you know why and what i think of you. k thnks :evil:

you dont need to sync with the server in order to record a demo.

just set osp to auto-demo and reconnect.

and guys... pls stay on topic, you guys are talking like girls in here.

yeah its true jonny,hey what about screenshots can i post a cheater if i have a screenshot because those come out with guid and all that so i think that yes right???(server)

Guest BadAzz~[d]

help me stream i wanna stream..heh i have several ss where peeps were using a screen shot blocker. i took several ss of a guy and all of them were the same pic from a different server lol and i took them within 35 secs of each other... but this is just a plain old hacker

You didnt take these. That's from [pD]'s server, Vo!d SoulReeper or Revenge took them dickhead. Stop passing yourself off as a punk buster and go play on your stupid ass server.

At the beginning of this lengthy thread I stated exactly that Johnny. He has made some nice admissions about his cheating though. And the more this goes on the more that gets exposed about him.

On his own server i'm sure he's removing himself from the banslist and a few others also. Also the ellu's ban on the other site is not him. It is his pb guide. But the ip is european. Badazz isn't from europe. He's obviously been sharing his guide with a few others.

Unfortunately, there is no way to validate that this is the same guy in each instance. Without PB Log info, you are just left with a name that anyone can put in. While we are working to ban cheaters, we do require a PB generated GUID. That is what we ban on, not names since anyone can type in any name that they want. Additionally, we are not concerned with NON PB Servers. They choose not to run PB, and are therefore inviting the cheaters to come to their server. As long as they stay off of PB servers that we run, we are happy. My advice to you would be to find some PB Enabled servers to do your gaming on, or to convince the admin of that server to eneble PB and to join us here at pbbans.com.

• 2 months later...

I have to comment about SFA/**]V[E**/L.

This player was an old -=SNAKE=- ME player and we have ban this player, because he his a troublemaker and have no respect to others players. (many's advice was give to him, i try to give help to him, like a father).

He try to give a bad name of my team Snake (Mayhem, Bmf advice me about that).

When he enter in the Snake Team, he was ok, after i put him Admin he begin to abuse of power and have a disrespect language.

Also he try to hack my server and try to sent me virus by E-mail.

Also he use the same Tag Snake and colors on his personnel server and redirect players from my server to his server, peoples was mix in this situation. He use the tag name of the sysop -=SNAKE=- Viper and give shit to manys peoples in the server (but VIPER dont speak english, that was his error).

I dont like to do this, but this guy give many's problemes to my Team.

Some SFA players know this problem about him.

Cant give a better explain ( i am not good in english, but try to write).

MicSa