Affiliation?

XGServers

Hello,

First off I just want to say sorry if this is the wrong place, I couldn't find a contact email anywhere and since theirs many admins I didn't know who to pm.

I am from XGServers.co.uk, and their are a few of our servers which are now using PBBans. We recently had a suggestion from a customer to setup all our servers to PBBans and talk to PBBans about a possible affiliation, which we thought was a pretty good idea.

Please pass me an email, or username to PM about this, and sorry again if this is in the wrong board of the forum.

Best Regards,

XGServers

Hello,

First off I just want to say sorry if this is the wrong place, I couldn't find a contact email anywhere and since theirs many admins I didn't know who to pm.

I am from XGServers.co.uk, and their are a few of our servers which are now using PBBans. We recently had a suggestion from a customer to setup all our servers to PBBans and talk to PBBans about a possible affiliation, which we thought was a pretty good idea.

Please pass me an email, or username to PM about this, and sorry again if this is in the wrong board of the forum.

Best Regards,

XGServers

http://www.pbbans.com/aboutus.php

The main man at PBBans is RodeoBob.

If you send an affiliation request to him via mail or forum PM it will be dealt with asap. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

I don't know if you got my previous PM or not. PBBans will be glad to have your company streaming its servers to us. If you need any assistance getting started let me know. The Staff here will be glad to assist getting them setup and streaming for you.

As far as an affiliation goes, sure if you could show our PBBans logo on your site, we would be glad to reciprocate the offer and have yours on our site.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks again.

Rodeo