Never to be seen again... :(

RoadWarrior

I personally listen to a very wide variety of music, from country to blues to metal of all kinds, even toss a bit of rap and hip-hop into the mix once in a while, but selectively of course.

Dire Straights will always remain one of my faves, though, and they have some harder stuff out there too, as the true fans all know.

Rammstein ftw :D

Good man :P

I tend to be a bit narrow minded about my music - which isn't necessarily a good thing. :P

Im a big Chemical Brothers fan though - I got ever album (legally of course), including the ones from before they were called the Chemical Brothers :D

I had a very lucky friend go to see one of their shows - he said you could feel the heat right at the back :D

I must get that DVD, I have seen clips on youtube, but its just not as awesome in teeny-weeny-eye-strain-o-vision. :(

That's a darned good band, as well.

Music is often a window to a personality, I think. I know my choices in what I listen to are always reflective of my mood.

Disturbed is perhaps some of my most favorite gaming music. :P

That's a darned good band, as well.

Music is often a window to a personality, I think. I know my choices in what I listen to are always reflective of my mood.

Disturbed is perhaps some of my most favorite gaming music. :P

You, sir, are full of awesome and win. I went to see Disturbed at the Liverpool Carling Academy a couple of years back - supported by Nevermore. They absolutely destroyed the place. Fantastic gig and a fantastic band. I love their new release - but they don't really seem to evolve as a band. It begins to all sound the same.

What can I say? Seen Ramms+ein play a few times over here in the Netherlands. Their show and skill will never let you down!

B)