Hello this server warring pungbuster banned IP ???What

Facesofwar*clan*Slovenija COD4

Server IP 193.77.147.92:28960

ScreenShots ;

punkbustercs1.jpg

Server rulez !!

Edited by Benway
*split*/have your say here ;P

That message is explained in here. The server is cracked, meaning it allows anyone with a cracked, downloaded "free version" of the game as well as those with legitimate cd-key's to join. If this is your server, you need to stop running it and rent a retail server from a known gameserver rental company, as well as alter your server settings so that only retail copies of the game with bought and paid for cd-keys can join it.

• 2 months later...

Hack played multi hack WH aimbot play server nice punkbuster play.Call of duty 4 !!

Servevr name:OBiNet CoD4 SD KIberelheto! Server #2 | OBiNet.hu

Server IP 84.2.39.240:28961

Server Ping72

Server Infomp_strike (17/24)

Game Type Search & Destroy4

Name play :Well, this hack will provide Wade --> Cless # Dvar Hack - Use any dvar you want (such as r_fog 0, or r_thirdperson 1)

PB Cvar Scan Safe - Use any dvar (cvar) you want without PB kicking you!

Clean PB Screenshots - Hacks will not show up on a PB Screenshot

Multihack player Wade plisse bannned guid punkbuster and server.

{*HK*} Fun Server

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multiplayer StatsLaunch

Server Query Status

Server Name{*HK*} Fun Server

Server IP 85.131.192.95:29960

Server Ping55

Server Infomp_backlot (11/12)

Game TypeSearch & Destroy

Hide Raw Server Info

_admin = {*HK*}K.O.B.M.M

_location = Germany

_website = www.heidtec.de

g_compassshowenemies = 0

g_gametype = sd

gamename = Call of Duty 4

hostport = 29960

mapname = mp_backlot

mod = 0

numplayers = 11

player_0 = Lucky Luke

player_1 = sKill3r

player_10 = HK.To><!C''

player_2 = .:*Vendetta*:.

player_3 = dEpp

player_4 = ^1FloppY

player_5 = MG-13|Hils

player_6 = WooT?

player_7 = opt!c | KOKA

player_8 = [iS] Pille|z

player_9 = =ZsT= jodeldihe

protocol = 6

pswrd = 0

shortversion = 1.7

sv_allowanonymous = 0

sv_disableclientconsole = 0

sv_floodprotect = 1

sv_hostname = {*HK*} Fun Server

sv_maxclients = 12

sv_maxping = 0

sv_maxrate = 20000

sv_minping = 0

sv_privateclients = 0

sv_punkbuster = 1

sv_pure = 1

sv_voice = 0

ui_maxclients = 32

Admin this server public play nope kicket normal mods cod4 baned because of this if or in play dead silence !!

Plisse server banned and admins server banned!

Thank you!

Admin this server public play nope kicket normal mods cod4 baned because of this if or in play dead silence !!

Plisse server banned and admins server banned!

Thank you!

:blink: Can someone translate?

Master.D appears to be complaining about this server.....which isn't cracked. Maybe he has a personal beef with the server admin.

Master.D appears to be complaining about this server.....which isn't cracked. Maybe he has a personal beef with the server admin.

RodeBob, the thing is: these server is public and instead of removing the dead silence perk so the player couldent use it admin kicks players who are using that perk.

Server IP 85.131.192.95:29960 Plisse server warring admis servera!!

PBBans has no control over how server admin run their servers. It is their choice of who to allow to play on it. We cannot deny streaming from a clan/group because of issues like this. If this were the case, we would have what....2 servers streaming :P

RodeBob, the thing is: these server is public and instead of removing the dead silence perk so the player couldent use it admin kicks players who are using that perk.

Server IP 85.131.192.95:29960 Plisse server warring admis servera!!

CoD4 has no rules for public servers and if the admin wants to disable perks, etc they are free to do so.

This server:CRO Delirium Tremens v1.7 (HC-SD) Public server

Server IP 85.190.2.163:28961

How should be the responseof this command pb_cvarval authservername in the game console.(cod4master.activision.com.) Is this the right respond, here is the photo :pbslikln2.th.jpg

PunkBuster Client: SV_CVAR authservername =Frozenkiller_rulez.com ???

That server does not stream to PBBans :S

May I ask what you are after?

This server:

http://www.anarchic-x.com/cod4master/cod4_server_audit.php

serverinfosv3.jpg

Your server is not listed on the Activision master server list. If you recently patched, you may need to take your server offline for 10-20 minutes. Make sure your server can communicate with the master server.

Again......

THAT server DOES NOT stream to PBBans......may I ask what you would like PBBans to do about this server?

This server : =]D9[= Clan -- Hardcore * Ranked * Recruiting Cod4!!!!NO GLITCHING!!!

Server IP 89.212.101.15:28960

I have a problem: I was playing with my friends on an cracked server of CoD4, becouse they dont have the original game. I got an UAV, and i have killed some of the D9 players (adims). I must made them angry, so they kick me for 2minutes for "wallhack". After 2 minutes i rejoined the game, and i ask them why i were kicked. They banned me now for 200000.....00000 minutes.

[22:41] Hydro: I hope you will help me with this noobs.

d9clanql6.png

becouse, Im not the only one with this problem. They banned some other players for cheating, but i dont have screen shots. I hope you will ban that kind of noobish home server.

2playthisserverd9clanmt7.png

Edited by Master.D

Here we go again :S

This server does NOT stream to PBBans. This has nothing to do with PBBans.com and you will need to either avoid the server or submit a trouble ticket to EvenBalance to report it as a cracked server. PBBans.com does not "ban" cracked servers....we only prevent them from streaming to us.

his last post sounds more like a "I got banned but not really banned... just banned until they restart or do a pb_sv_restart issue..., what can I do about them!"

Here we go again :S

This server does NOT stream to PBBans. This has nothing to do with PBBans.com and you will need to either avoid the server or submit a trouble ticket to EvenBalance to report it as a cracked server. PBBans.com does not "ban" cracked servers....we only prevent them from streaming to us.

Enough said. Closed to prevent more spammage. If you have an issue with a STREAMING server pm a staff member.