Who is current streaming admin for our server

MikeyG

Our main server is currently streaming to PBBANS (8.9.11.153:16567) but I can not be the streaming admin ... error about using the same tag name.

Our server admin recently resigned :angry: and I can not get in touch with him. Can you assist with this? Or help direct us what to do? Thank you.

Mike Gehringer

=FaRT= Chief Server Admin

8.9.11.153:16567

8.9.11.144:16567 -- not streaming but would like to set up once this is fixed...

Hi MikeyG :)

You should have received a forum pm with all relevant details re your clan's team account.

You are now set as the account master, I will leave it to you to take things from there.

Thank you Fozzer ...appreciate the quick response and the setup. We are in the process of change server providers (from gameservers.com to Hypernia)...so we will be needing to switch things up in the next few weeks.

Am very appreciative of the service that PBBANS provides...can you point me to a post that explains about donating or becoming a member of this service. I would like to sign our clan up for this. Thank you.

Mike G>

Chief Server Admin

Thank you Fozzer ...appreciate the quick response and the setup. We are in the process of change server providers (from gameservers.com to Hypernia)...so we will be needing to switch things up in the next few weeks.

Am very appreciative of the service that PBBANS provides...can you point me to a post that explains about donating or becoming a member of this service. I would like to sign our clan up for this. Thank you.

Mike G>

Chief Server Admin

Hi Mike,

A donations button can be found on our main website;

http://www.pbbans.com/

No matter how large or small, all is appreciated, and every cent donated goes back into PBBans.com.

Your already a member of the PBBans family just by streaming to us, but a donation will get you or your clan added to the site sponsors list.

Some further info for ya :)

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45581

When you change your server provider you can add the new server to your account yourself;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showforum=436

The new server will enter a queue, and as soon as a PBBans staff member see's it, the server will be added to the Hub.

The final addition is always done by a staff member in case any problems occur and advice can be passed on immediately.