Parental Control System (PCS)

Frag

Admin Request Networks is proud to announce our newest flagship the Parental Control System, also known as PCS, It has reached the (private) beta stage! We are still fixing some minor issues and adding some improvements to the core system.

The PCS (Parental Control System) will eventually be the first BlackListing tool developed to block all communications to known MultiPlayer Cheat Websites, providing a safe environment for younger children without the possibility of them buying MultiPlayer Cheats for games your child(ren) plays online.

16.gif

Feature Overview:

Auto Installer - No manual installation needed! Our Installer will do the work for you!

BlackListing - Blacklisting all communications to MultiPlayer cheat websites.

Auto Update - Admin Request updates its BlackList to ensure the safety of your child(ren).

Subdomains - Blocking all communications to specific URL's including subdomains.

And much more!, Stay tuned for further updates!

Admin Request Networks,

Development & Research Team

Hackers probably won't install it :P

True but hackers are stupid. They might also be able to develop a program for the routers so the schools can install on there end and no matter what the person tries they won't be able to get on these sites. The program is just a beta right now I bet there will be tons of updates and extra features will surly get added.

True but hackers are stupid. They might also be able to develop a program for the routers so the schools can install on there end and no matter what the person tries they won't be able to get on these sites. The program is just a beta right now I bet there will be tons of updates and extra features will surly get added.

I will pass this onto the dev and see what we can come up with :) Good suggestion, thanks

• 2 months later...

Somehow I don't think schools care if people are cheating in games as most schools don't allow students to play games in school anyways.

It's not only for the hackers but for the parents of the hackers that are tired of having viruses installed on their family PC's along with websites that have pr0n advertisement images all on the site.

Great IDEA!