delete my clan from website

bigtool4you6976

can someone please delete =mafu= from the streaming server list im trying to reset our imformation so that i am the primary person... everytime i try to submit an application it tells me the tags are in use.

can someone please delete =mafu= from the streaming server list im trying to reset our imformation so that i am the primary person... everytime i try to submit an application it tells me the tags are in use.

didn't I just delete an account of yours by request ?

Clantags are only for admin purposes at this end and are issued on a first come first served basis .. if your trying to set up an account and clantags are already in use, just be a little creative. :P

no its the same clan its just that the holder of the acount through you guys is no longer a part of our clan and im trying to get that name deleted and making this name i just made the holder of the =MaFU= clan tag through pb.

Add something like a period to the end of the clan-tag, it's really about that simple. As stated, clan-tags are for admin-purposes on our end. Your clan's actual tags are not affected by this in any way.