Server Not Streaming

-=XG=-Panther

OK, Im new to this, and I had some computer issues and was away for a bit. I came back, and noticed my server wasnt active in the HUB, so I re activated it. Still showed Not Streaming, so I went through to make sure PB was updated, and also there was some moving with the server from regular CoD4, and Paintball MOD. Am hoping this was the cause of the not streaming. Was just wondering if someone could get to the root of them problem and help me fix this. I would really appreciate it.

-=XG=-Panther

OK, Im new to this, and I had some computer issues and was away for a bit. I came back, and noticed my server wasnt active in the HUB, so I re activated it. Still showed Not Streaming, so I went through to make sure PB was updated, and also there was some moving with the server from regular CoD4, and Paintball MOD. Am hoping this was the cause of the not streaming. Was just wondering if someone could get to the root of them problem and help me fix this. I would really appreciate it.

-=XG=-Panther

Either send these commands to your server, one line at a time, via rcon;

pb_sv_writecfg pbucon.use

pb_sv_restart

... wait 20 seconds

pb_sv_task 0 7200 pb_sv_ver

pb_sv_usessionlimit 8

pb_sv_autoupdban 1

pb_sv_uconadd 1 64.27.21.46 pbbanshub pbbanshub

pb_sv_writecfg

or

http://www.pbbans.com/webtool.php

Thank for the quick response. I do apologize for not finding the Webtool, as when I tried it, everything seems to be working normally and the server is back to streaming. I really appreciate your help, and Im sorry for not seeing that on the homepage.

-=XG=-Panther

Thank for the quick response. I do apologize for not finding the Webtool, as when I tried it, everything seems to be working normally and the server is back to streaming. I really appreciate your help, and Im sorry for not seeing that on the homepage.

-=XG=-Panther

No need for apologies Bro :) a lot of folks forget we have a lot of stuff on our main website