pb is usless

chemicalsprayer

just about every game i go into i encounter a hacker.it is very obvious that these people are cheatn.punk buster never seems to be able to catch them.punk buster is a waste a time.the hackers seem to be better programers than the punk buster team.playing americas army is becoming a complete waste of time.hackers have fucked it. :doomed:

just about every game i go into i encounter a hacker.it is very obvious that these people are cheatn.punk buster never seems to be able to catch them.punk buster is a waste a time.the hackers seem to be better programers than the punk buster team.playing americas army is becoming a complete waste of time.hackers have fucked it. :doomed:

There speaks a player who has never played on a PBBans protected server.

Nuff said.

Make this short and sweet.

We bust cheats everyday. They make new cheats everyday. There will always be a new cheat out there not detected.

Playing on a streaming server will stop most of the cheaters out there. Playing on a server running Punkbuster alone that does not stream is like playing football naked from the waste down. You might be okay for awhile, but sooner than later someones going to knock your balls off.

yes i know its hard keeping up with the hacks,im not having a go at pb team im just pissed off with all the cheating going on.i would have thought been an army owened game they would come down hard on all that get busted for example hugh fines,computors been taken off them and if under age the parents gota take the rap, and in some cases jail.i bet that would slow the hackers down and make it a bit easyer on the likes of you. :mellow: