Some players don't stay long

xX_Renegade_Xx

Had a player join my server and at first I thought he was asking me to glitch on crash, he didn't know I was admin so the next map loaded, he asked me to stop shooting for some reason, I still don't know why, the very short conversation went as follows:

Him - Don't shoot

Me - (ignored him, just carried on playing)

Him - Don't shoot or kick or ban

Me - Kick or ban? Are you serious?

Him - Ye why

Me - Kick or ban?

Him - Ye why

Me - I own this server

He was then kicked :lol: :lol:

Seen many times over the years on my servers. You get a group of guys that have formed a clan, but don't own a server. They come into yours and try to run everyone off by saying they own it. Then try to convince people to leave or get kicked. I just sit there and say okay kick me retard. Let him start cussing and then ban him.

Had the same situation on my BF2 server, that guy was moving fast etc so i shot him while crouchen and back up the whole time. He did the same after i shot him he said i am going to report you to PBBans for a wallhack, and some of my admins where like...wtf:S you know what you are doing atm.

I still havent seen him here though.

• 1 month later...
Seen many times over the years on my servers. You get a group of guys that have formed a clan, but don't own a server. They come into yours and try to run everyone off by saying they own it. Then try to convince people to leave or get kicked. I just sit there and say okay kick me retard. Let him start cussing and then ban him.

I had bannished some Belgium clans for that, trying to take over the server, or want to be all the time in the same team. So this not only happands in the Netherlands, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard of this but never had the experiance yet.

I have been asked to stop shooting and if it was OK to glitch.

I never stopped shooting and I said if the server gets the SS of the glitch I will ban him because we don't allow glitching on the server.

He left and I never saw him again. :D

I have a clan member too who is frequently is asked, "can you stay off this part of the map, we get tired to get shot at all the time".

Some even leave if the enters the servers, lol.

We mostly tel them to go play Mario Bross.

With this glitching you mean: warp? or exployts in the game (buggy place where you normaly cant enter)?

Edited by Fricka

We have turned off voting this week as we have 4/5 semi regulars who come on and just vote the maps/game types they want on all the time. Dont mind it if the clan are not on but its gets annoying if there are just 2 of us on.

Hope they get the not so subtle hint and stay with us (asking them to stop dose not work).