Sign in to follow this  
dchservers

Disallowed Program/Driver [80249]

Hello, I'm posting this on behalf of my friend who recently cannot get into a PB server because of the reason, "Disallowed Program/Driver [80249]." The day that this happened, he plugged in his frozen ipod into his computer to try to get it running again, but when he later went into a server, he got kicked for Disallowed Program/Driver [80249]. He still can't get into a server, and does not know how to fix it. His ipod is currently unplugged. Will someone please tell me how he can fix this problem?

Screenshot:

s4741w.png

Thanks in advance.

nah man i didnt install nething for it, this is the first time something like thats happened so im clueless lol, it was completely random, i just told him the ipod thing cuzz thats all i did b4 it gave me the msg

hey, I have the "Restriction: Disallowed Program/Driver [80249]" I play Bf2 and I just got kicked for this yesterday. Every time I connect to any server it kicks me. My friends suggested to uninstall pbsetup and then reinstall it. That didn't work. I haven't tried deleting the whole game and then reinstalling it. This punkbuster kick started happening after I had run a virus scan by Avast. It found a virus called "leo".