CHEATERS

GFORCE2YA

It seems to me, that I see a lot of players on BF2 1.4/1.41 servers that apparently still manage to avoid detection. It is very apparent though looking at BFHQ stats that players apparently use stat padding. I feel this is highly intolerable and not to mention disgraceful that cheaters are still getting away with cheating. It is very aggrevating to play fair and hard against these so called "hacks". Is there something that can be done to monitor this situation more closely, because it is very misleading to play BF2, knowing that there are glitchers, hacks bots etc. I am just curious about this - any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by Duality
Typing all in caps makes my eyes bleed.

I was just playing on a World at War server =GFF= and i saw one of the oldest cheats in years.

Do you remember sharking (sliding over the ground, with just your head and gun above ground).

It just makes me laugh how all the old cheats keep popping up all over the place.

I read all the posts here (what is still open to read for members) with great intreast.

Edited by resqueman

Not a cheat, its a glitch that Activision/Treyarch needs to fix...

I was just playing on a World at War server =GFF= and i saw one of the oldest cheats in years.

Do you remember sharking (sliding over the ground, with just your head and gun above ground).

It just makes me laugh how all the old cheats keep popping up all over the place.

I read all the posts here (what is still open to read for members) with great intreast.