MPI ACCESS

St.Sgt.Sparky

This probably isn't the right place to post this which i apologize, but it seems i have lost my access to view players on the MPI, recently i have replaced one of my servers which now should be streaming through pbbans. From my understanding all i need to do to have access is to have a streaming server. Let me know what the problem is, thank you

Might just need to wait for one of the accounts ppl to approve your new server, and for your account to be updated as a result.

A little patience please, and post the IP of the new server, if you could.

Server is not streaming at this time.

Best source for help is the IRC channel, click the IRC link at the top of this page, or head for the homepage, and click on the online tool link, and input your server info and run the tool to get it streaming.

i apologize for being difficult, however i clicked the IRC link and had no idea what i was looking at nor any place to insert server information.Also when to the main page and i didn't see any online tool. Im kinda a nub if you will at this site, but i need a little more help ... srry tnx

The irc link, is a java-applet, so if you have java installed, you'll be able to chat in real-time on our irc channel for help, and ask away to get you streaming. It's a chat-link, not a place to put in server info. ;)

On the homepage.

http://www.pbbans.com/webtool.php

or Automated Hub Setup link on the left-side, in-case the above link doesn't work correctly.

You'll need your server, your server port, and your rcon pass, no personal info, including rcon pass is saved here at pbbans, fyi, to work the tool, it's fairly simple. You will need to choose your game from the drop-down-list at the top, to make this function properly.

ok i finally got the server streaming, but i can't take any of the credit for that work. I went to the provider and they said just give them my pbbans info and they will do it for me:D Now im just waiting to get my mpi access back...:D tnx

ok i finally got the server streaming, but i can't take any of the credit for that work. I went to the provider and they said just give them my pbbans info and they will do it for me:D Now im just waiting to get my mpi access back...:D tnx

They probably fixed the error they made that stopped you streaming in the first place :P

I knee jerked your status, all is good now.