Server Account info change

Freshmints00

Hello,

I quit my old clan however I still am the original owner of the account.

The ip is: 8.6.75.153:28960 name = 24/7 Knifes Only [CA]

I do not however have the original account name, but I am the owner of the server. I still have full ftp access and can provide proof of ownership with my latest invoice and drivers license if need be.

Somebody still however has the old password and is banning people left and right and this has to stop. I need this server to change hands from them to my account.

Thank you

Hello,

I quit my old clan however I still am the original owner of the account.

The ip is: 8.6.75.153:28960 name = 24/7 Knifes Only [CA]

I do not however have the original account name, but I am the owner of the server. I still have full ftp access and can provide proof of ownership with my latest invoice and drivers license if need be.

Somebody still however has the old password and is banning people left and right and this has to stop. I need this server to change hands from them to my account.

Thank you

If you are the server owner, you must have all the relevant passwords etc.

Simply change the passwords and remove the streaming commands from the relevant cfg.

If you are the server owner, you must have all the relevant passwords etc.

Simply change the passwords and remove the streaming commands from the relevant cfg.

I changed the password to the FTP server and also the password in the cfg file.

Let me ask you this.. I have two members who try to join and it gives them this large 3 line reason why they can't play saying something about their subnet being banned by PBBHub even though they don't cheat, their GUIDs are clean, they aren't on the master ban list.. How do I remove them? I'm honestly really confused.

I changed the password to the FTP server and also the password in the cfg file.

Let me ask you this.. I have two members who try to join and it gives them this large 3 line reason why they can't play saying something about their subnet being banned by PBBHub even though they don't cheat, their GUIDs are clean, they aren't on the master ban list.. How do I remove them? I'm honestly really confused.

Its your server and you have full access, close it down, remove all traces of streaming commands and restart.

Its your server and you have full access, close it down, remove all traces of streaming commands and restart.

I understand that part.. I however DO NOT understand how REMOVE them from the ban list when they aren't even on it yet the server says PBBANS HUB has banned them.. Even though again they are clean aren't on the MBI.

If you are getting messages about a subnet ban - then you have set up subnet restriction with your PBBans AccCP and removing streaming will solve this.

ok sweet thats all I needed to know :)

I will remove it asap

Thank you