Black Sky

Bobdude.12345

Not sure if this is the right place....

Anyway im playing on my brothers Sony Vaio (running vista) and in mid game my sky will go black. I know there is a hack that makes your sky black so i immediately turn off bf2 and reload. I really hate doing that. Why is my sky disappearing?

One more thing. Im looking for somebody on the banlist and his name shows up with a clean file. How do i view the clean file?

Thanks

If it is in mid game, it sounds like your videocard has issues.

Maybe it's overheating or something, you might check that or your videodrivers.

After you left the game and reload, is the black sky still coming or not?

Yea its in mid game, the game always loads normally the way it should. Its not until mid game that it turns black. Im a very good player and get accused of hacking in almost every server which is why black sky is very very fishy especially if it comes out on a pbss. =\

Yea its in mid game, the game always loads normally the way it should. Its not until mid game that it turns black. Im a very good player and get accused of hacking in almost every server which is why black sky is very very fishy especially if it comes out on a pbss. =\

Black sky hacks and GFX issues causing a black sky can be easily differenciated, so you needn't worry about ending up on a ban list anywhere. As for local bans, just stick to servers where you are known - unfortunately there are very few well adminned BF2 servers out there anymore, with the majority being run by banhappy idiots :(

unfortunately there are very few well adminned BF2 servers out there anymore, with the majority being run by banhappy idiots :(

Hope that doesn't include me duality lol. Better educated server admins won't ban you for black sky caused by gfx issues :)