PBBan new CD

LotLizard

HI Guys my uncle was PBbanned bout a year ago his nephew put a hack on it so now he only plays in non PB servers,I am an admin on a server that streams PB and i was wondering if he gets a new Cd can he save the proflie ,and use it with his new cd where it should have a new guid # AND NOT BE BANNED or does he need to start from scratch........Please note His nephew is no longer able to get on his pc as it is password protected.

there is a difference between having punkbuster run on your server (which is what you are talking about) and actually streaming to PBBans (two different organizations, we are PBBans and we take a stronger stance on cheating than punkbuster). Currently you are not an SGA at PBBans (account application and automatic setup). and yes I think that he would be able to jsut change it and not have a problem with keeping his profile, if it doesnt work then he will need to start from scatch obviously.

-Dan

PBBans|Ice Man

He should be able to use his old profile with a new copy of the game, since it doesn't store his GUID in any of those files.

Edit: Beat me to it, Ice man :D

Edited by Lucky_Fr4gg3r

t y Guys I will use his profile and try it and if it does not work I will just tell him to start over.ty again and we do stream PB on our servers i am not an owner i am a admin for the servers,I appericate all your answers and in the future when i open my server I will be streaming PB as well