bad information

candyhouse

I could not reply to the other topic as one of the pbbans staff locked it, so i had to start a new topic.

Sorry if i am breaking any of your forum rules

@Ice Man

I just wanted to say something. I'm not going to spend my money on an organization that buys cheats when they are using that money for such things as a ucon system that doesn't really do anything but say how many cheats they have busted supposedly...

-Dan

Not one penny was spent from any of the donations that BustedPunks and the white light project has had, the server which we had the pbucon system was being paid for my one of the bustedpunks supports. We have stopped doing the pbucon system we had been working on this was down to two reason.

1, It was using man power which we could be using to assist EB .

2, The supporter paying for the server was happy for BustedPunks to use the funds he donated to bustedpunks to be used for the acquisition of new hacks.

Dan Would you be so kind to remove your statment as it is incorrect.

Thank you

Down to the other items on that topic.

It is very hard for anyone to make a comment about the work that bustedpunks do if he is not part of the White Light project or part of EB, BustedPunks give out very lttle information on what we are working on (No point in giving the cheats a heads up to what we doing)

As for the violation which has come about from BustedPunks we would have to ask EB if it is ok to let you have some of the violations numbers so that you could check them on your system, then you would be able to see for yourselfs, and not just take my word for it.

BustedPunks does not care what you guys are up to or what any other anti cheat site is doing, what we do care about is busting cheats and when i take a quick look at your master ban index i always get a very big smile when i see all the project violations listed on it.

Keep up the good work and keep pushing the bans out.

All the best

Candyhouse (BustedPunks White light project)

I do not see why you need to drag this drama into another thread. Your issues could have very easily been handled via pms.

Thread closed. Do not open another thread. Handle your issues via pm.

It is very hard for anyone to make a comment about the work that bustedpunks do if he is not part of the White Light project or part of EB, BustedPunks give out very lttle information on what we are working on (No point in giving the cheats a heads up to what we doing)

One of the main reasons why I preferred not to comment on the question asked by Bulgy regarding the violations present on our ban list. No information regarding the violations - pure guesswork on our behalf, and we prefer not to work in such a manner.

One of the main reasons for the mildly heated discussion is due to the 'To Ban or not to Ban' article which was heavily biased against PBBans. I believe there was even a post by a non-PBBans staff member in your forum regarding this.

For those who are interested in the work that BustedPunks do, the facts are outlined in the first post of this thread. Additional information is available at www.bustedpunks.com.