disallowed program/driver (125116)

HKSPreacher

I got the same error code AT THE SAME TIME as you did post this...Coincidence?

125116 "disallowed program/driver"

I'm getting kicked of my own server, same for all my clan members...and I'm getting kicked from other servers also...

hmmmmmmmmmm so far we have only one player with this issue ,, its a cod4 snipe server ,, hope this isnt the start of some bug,,,

Edited by HKSPreacher

We just had a clan member globally banned for this too. He claimed it happened when he alt tabbed out to start xfire video recording and when he got back it showed the global ban. We want to give EB the benefit of the doubt, but this guy seemed a really unlikely suspect. We would like to know more about the 125116.

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting the same error message and cant seem to find the problem. and i haven't downloaded anything to my cod4 folder the only thing that has been download was the promod and that didnt have anything to do with it. So if anyone can help out can u email me [email protected]

We just had a clan member globally banned for this too. He claimed it happened when he alt tabbed out to start xfire video recording and when he got back it showed the global ban. We want to give EB the benefit of the doubt, but this guy seemed a really unlikely suspect. We would like to know more about the 125116.

People do not get banned for disallowed program/driver errors.

When opening the ticket, make sure to include as much information as possible.

Things like Operating system, Antivirus program, Driver revisions, Hardware installed, any over-clocking utilities running at the time, Any programs running at the time. Vent, TS, (using overlay?) ETC.

Also, please remember to be polite. The gents over at EvenBalance see literally hundreds of tickets a day. Many of them are players demanding results, and not giving them anything to work with, some tend to edge into the realm of being crass, or condescending.

Being polite, and providing as much information as you can possibly think of, regardless of how minor a detail it might seem at the time, will help them trouble-shoot the situation, and attain a positive result sooner.

Hi,

i gote the same problem and I opened a Ticket with EB

the answer

Note #2: This kick is most commonly caused by debug DirectX dll's running on the system. If you have installed the DX SDK, open the DirectX control panel and select "Retail". Other causes can be programs modify the games' render path to DirectX like video capture applications or chat overlay program. Closing these programs should prevent the kick.

If none of those apply, try to update/reinstall DirectX. You can find the latest DirectX install files here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/default.mspx

Yea well i have been waiting for a resopnse from evenbalance for over a week now. I know this problem is getting to be wide spread. I agree with the anti-cheat, but when it starts interferring with game and when the people that run this thing won't give you the support you need, then its time to go to something else. I think this is BS. My game is useless now thanks to punkbuster.