FireSail

The phone you use?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What type of phone do you use?

• Blackberry
    • Iphone
    • Other PDA - post below
    • Regular phone

Never touched a BlackBerry storm, personally. I didn't even give it a glance once I discovered it had no WiFi capabilities. It'd be nice to have a fiddle with one though; the click-able touch screen intrigues me. I also haven't considered the newer BlackBerry handsets. There seem to be too many software bugs when they are first released. Sure, issues are to be expected with new devices as soon as they're released. It just seems like BlackBerry devices suffer more issues than other handsets.

My boss had the BB Storm and returned it two weeks later because he liked his old BB Curve better.

I didn't like the idea of the surepress screen if I'm honest; I'd much rather have haptic feedback. Plus, there are far too many software bugs.

I'm going off my HTC Touch Diamond currently, mainly due to Windows Mobile. It's slow, over-complicated and requires a couple of soft resets each day to keep the RAM usage down. Good hardware, shame about the O/S.

I still love Symbian. Not failed me yet.

Does everything I want it too, is rock solid stable, and lots of apps out there. Perhaps not as mainstream in the UK and US as WM, but Symbian is great.

N95 8Gb ftw.

I still honestly fail to see the appeal of the iPhone. Hardware wise, it lacks a decent camera. Software wise, it lacks picture messaging and additional keyboard options.

Applications must also be purchased from the Appstore which will soon become expensive. You can't just go out on the net and download programs to install.

Still, each to their own :D