FireSail

The phone you use?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What type of phone do you use?

• Blackberry
    • Iphone
    • Other PDA - post below
    • Regular phone

Just thought i would post this for fun to find out what type of phones do people use.

I myself use a Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Storm.

So to make this easy for people to get post

Your phone - Your Provider

if staff believe this is not a good thread/poll lock,delete and PM me to let me know not to do it again.

Thanks,

V360 - Rogers wireless

if any1 wants my number...just call 1-613-911 or you can just call 911 and i should answer also.

But don't call me on weekends, I'm busy with my friends :P

lol...you left a number out, there, and don't call the 911 number. :P

Not that far away from ya, had a Rogers phone for a while, still got the phone, gave up the contract, tired of cell's, only ppl that ever bugged me on it were from work....

Well, I'm a complete gadget geek when it comes to mobile phones. I seem to change 'em every 4 months or so. Still, it doesn't cost that much. I look after my phones really well, so I usually only lose

I use a regular phone, got tired of being attatched to a cell all the time. ;) Best thing I ever got rid of, btw.

+1

land line in case i need to call emergency services

had a cell ( starting with "bag" phones ) with me too many years due to being on call.

Blackberry Curve, tried the Storm and didn't like it. If they had left the setup the same I would have kept it. Tired of learning new crap just to use a phone. T-Mobile

I use a HTC P3740 PDA with Windows Mobile 6, GPS, TomTom6.

Getting a new one and I'm thinking about the HTC Touch Diamond or HTC Pro2.

The current Diamond is excellent. The Diamond 2 looks like the software will be even better. The new one looks ugly to me though.

I have a regular cell flip phone. Its a Sony Ericsson Z550a and I use I Wireless which is owned by T-Mobile. And if anyone else calls while I'm gaming I'm gonna throw the sum-bitch across the room!!!! LOL :blink: :lol:

As does female contact.

Oh snap!

roflcopterug0.gif

I have to agree though, in fact when i see one I always think "there goes a posing little ****" and its not like its a jealousy thing - when everyone was getting ipods i got a creative and now I have a sony mp4 player - they are just miles better than the bland peice of crap ipod. And its not like its one of those nerdy anti-mac attitudes that I have, cos I'd love a mac-book or any mac pc for that matter... just everything else I would confidently say was not value for money.

Edited by AfeX^ruari

I have to agree though, in fact when i see one I always think "there goes a posing little ****" and its not like its a jealousy thing - when everyone was getting ipods i got a creative and now I have a sony mp4 player - they are just miles better than the bland peice of crap ipod. And its not like its one of those nerdy anti-mac attitudes that I have, cos I'd love a mac-book or any mac pc for that matter... just everything else I would confidently say was not value for money.

I have a 4th generation iPod video, and I quite like it. It was one of the more advanced media players around when I bought it.

The iPhone, however, isn't, and I still fail to see how it got where it is. The touch screen is excellent; it's very responsive. However, everything else is simply mediocre. Terrible camera, no video recording, and no multi media message support. I also personally don't really think the looks are anything special. However, the looks are merely a matter of opinion. It's a great media player, but I already have an older iPod for that. If it didn't have the Apple logo on it, I doubt it would sell any where near as well.

My HTC Diamond is far from perfect. However, it includes a far better camera, video recording functionality, multi media messaging, and a wide selection of on-screen keyboards. It's also incredibly easy to expand it's functionality with third-party applications, without the need for jail-breaking the device. Windows mobile devices also sync incredibly easily with Windows PC's. The Diamond's definitely aimed at business users, whilst the iPhone's aimed at multimedia users.

Pay your money, take your choice. However, the iPhone is overpriced for what it is in my opinion. You're just paying for the name. It's not jealousy here, either. I could have got one - I just preferred the Diamond. Looks better too :)

Never touched a BlackBerry storm, personally. I didn't even give it a glance once I discovered it had no WiFi capabilities. It'd be nice to have a fiddle with one though; the click-able touch screen intrigues me. I also haven't considered the newer BlackBerry handsets. There seem to be too many software bugs when they are first released. Sure, issues are to be expected with new devices as soon as they're released. It just seems like BlackBerry devices suffer more issues than other handsets.

• 1 month later...