My account got Suspended

St.Sgt.Sparky

I recently got a new server today, was in the process of getting it streaming, i logged on later to check the status on it and it says my account got suspended plz contact admin. I went to the irc channel to seek help and i was told to make a post. I got no email or pm regarding the suspension.

I recently got a new server today, was in the process of getting it streaming, i logged on later to check the status on it and it says my account got suspended plz contact admin. I went to the irc channel to seek help and i was told to make a post. I got no email or pm regarding the suspension.

This PM was send to your master user BluntSm0ker.

Good Day BluntSm0ker,

TA 4484 does not have a website listed. An active, functioning website (to include active forums, Clan Roster, Server List) is a requirement for all Team Accounts. The addition of servers will not be allowed until this requirement has been met.

Additionally, it is necessary that all SGAs enter a valid GUID for verification. This can be done via the Account Manager

The team account has been suspended for now.

Setup a website and inform us, so we can activate the account again.

This is our site, plz forgive me it is recently new so needs alot of work. http://gbd-clan.co.cc/ As of bluntsmoker me and him used to be in the same clan but he hasn't been online for sometime now

Edit. Not sure how i would go about getting my GUID now, but my ingame name is =P2C=St.Sgt.Sparky if that helps at all

Also when u go to our site there is a link on top that says members list that isn't working at the time so, u can go to the left of the page and click on menu One under the navigation and click on members list

Edited by St.Sgt.Sparky

any word on this? I was on the irc channel yesturday speaking to an admin and he explained to me that our team info had to be updated with our clan website and what not, but he said he was having issues adding it... Let me know plz, i have a whole clan waiting for streaming servers

Is bluntsmoker AWOL? It would be a good idea to have him post here to let you become team master. At the moment he is the team account master but if you say you two are in different clans now, changing the info without his permission might cause issues.

Is bluntsmoker AWOL? It would be a good idea to have him post here to let you become team master. At the moment he is the team account master but if you say you two are in different clans now, changing the info without his permission might cause issues.

Did seem to be a problem when pops23 was removed as a team account master. He left a clan called =KB= but was mysteriously removed. As for being an account manager, they should be notified or ask if such request is a legitimate request. The when he searches for an answer, it comes up the same everytime. He was told "no one can remove you" then he was told "they might have request you to be removed".

Read entire post here http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87060

Edited by roglo

Did seem to be a problem when pops23 was removed as a team account master. He left a clan called =KB= but was mysteriously removed. As for being an account manager, they should be notified or ask if such request is a legitimate request. The when he searches for an answer, it comes up the same everytime. He was told "no one can remove you" then he was told "they might have request you to be removed".

Read entire post here http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87060

well roglo this is a separate request and I suggest you contact an admin if you have any further input on this topic, as it is your first post here.

You see, bluntsmoker and i used to be in the same clan together and we left the same clan together... Original brothers is no more hasn't been for quite a few months. When we left the clan together, hes been offline ever sense, if u check is account he hasn't been online sense last year. Is there anything that can be done to fix this. In the past i tried to make a new account, so i could be a master to the team and i was not allowed bc i was already with this team. Im a leader of a bf2 clan with 15+ members and need to get all our servers streaming again. If you say i need to speak to an admin, how would i go about doing that to solve this situation? Im kinda a noob if you will when it comes to this type of stuff. Im srry for being difficult, ty for your concern