Black Listed Server

We, 3Gsqr, applied for a PBBans account, and got accepted the second time due to some problem with our application and some misunderstandings the first time.

But now when i try to add our servers 124.109.34.34:28960 and 124.109.34.34:28961, the site says that the server is black listed, can you please give me a reason why? And how do I fix this problem?.

SoD

3Gsqr Admin

Remove the cracked binaries and replace it with the originals and reply back to this post.

If you don't know how or don't have the originals, ask your host.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, One of our servers has been black listed but one seems ok. the problem is the bad server was the one we were intending on using for Competition. I was reading the posts up top there and lol I dont even know what "cracked" means lol. So Was just wondering how to go about getting this fixed... (How to remove Cracked binaries?)

Hey, One of our servers has been black listed but one seems ok. the problem is the bad server was the one we were intending on using for Competition. I was reading the posts up top there and lol I dont even know what "cracked" means lol. So Was just wondering how to go about getting this fixed... (How to remove Cracked binaries?)

Servers are added to our blacklist for a multitude of reasons, cracked being just one of them.

Post up the full server IP address, including the port and we will take it from there.

For future reference, always create a topic of your own if you have a problem of any sort rather than tag your prob onto someone elses topic, its so easy to be overlooked if you do that and our aim is to provide support asap.

Creating your own topic makes that support a lot faster :)

• 2 weeks later...