server deactivated?

tha17

Ip of the server would help me to assist you?

If your server is streaming the forum upgrade is automated every few hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, not sure if this is the same problem with our server. The server does not appear when in server management, I am wondering if this has happened from our side or PB B's. Do we need to add server again?

I would like to know how this happened if possible so we can make sure it does not happen again

Regular Armed Forces 202.60.82.205:29005

We sometimes run a nade mod which turns cheats on to run, could this be the problem? If so why does the server not start streaming again when promod or pam4 are running?

CHEERS

Thanks SuperTaz, how did the server stop streaming and dissapear? I would prefer to prevent this happening again.

Thanks again

Re added server :)

Edited by SkunkKWolf

Thanks SuperTaz, how did the server stop streaming and dissapear? I would prefer to prevent this happening again.

Thanks again

I have no idea. Maybe on of the other staff removed it for some reason. I really dont know. Most of the staff are in bed now and I will ask them tomorrow.

I have added the server to your team account and upgraded your forum status.

The main reason a server disappears "off the grid" is because it has not streamed for 3 continuous days, if that happens the server is removed from our systems automatically.

To prevent this happening you need to add a task to your pbsv.cfg;

pb_sv_task 0 7200 pb_sv_ver

This will send regular heartbeats to the hub even if the server is empty for long periods.

For future reference, you can add servers yourself to your team account via your account manager, the server then joins a queue to be approved by a staff member.

The final addition is always done by a staff member in case of any probs that may be apparent, so the process takes a wee bit longer than normal, usually 1 hour or less :)

Thanks fozzer,

Server is always on and in use every day, I believe it may be the mods we run ie freezetag?

Going to add that command line today hopefully stops this happening.

Thanks again guys