Redirectfiles.org

Tiggers

This is an annoucement to all the clans that like custom gaming and playing on servers that are out of the ordinary. I am Tiggers and I love to play on servers that are customized and different then others out there. I have rented servers in the following games

WWW.REDIRECTFILES.ORG

Call of Duty Series

1. Call of Duty 2 <---- Click here for more info
  2. Call of Duty United Offensive <---- Click here for more info
  3. Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare <---- Click here for more info
  4. Call of Duty 5 World at War <---- Click here for more info
  5. Call of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2 (depending on availability of new Maps and Modification)

Counterstrike

1. Counterstrike Source <---- Click here for more info
  2. Counterstrike 1.6 <---- Click here for more info

Unreal Tournament

1. Unreal Tournament 2004 <---- Click here for more info
  2. Unreal Tournament 3 <---- Click here for more info

Team Fortress

1. Team Fortress 2 <---- Click here for more info

Crysis

1. Crysis <---- Click here for more info
  2. Crysis Wars <---- Click here for more info

Left 4 Dead

1. Left 4 Dead <---- Click here for more info

Here is what I need from the community. I have a forum set up for all to use and an public vent but I need to know what mods are the best to run on these servers. I want to change the mod on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Please come visit our forums and register on the site and put your thoughts in.

This is open to all clans and we are not considered a clan on any level. We are a custom gaming community.

Ways you can help.

If you are a Mod maker I will premiere your mod

If you are a Map maker I will premiere your map

If you know how to customize these servers to max efficiency then please contact me at [email protected]

If you know of games that are coming out that you want talked about post in our forums. if there is enough chatter I will get the server for it as soon as possible.

Please visit the site and tell me your thoughts. if the servers dont get used I will be removing them for ones that people do use.

Together we can make this the best in custom gaming out there.

Remember the site is in public beta and we are adjusting all the time. so bear with the minor glitches and please send me any glitches so that I can work on them.

Hope to see you all soon

Tiggers

No one is willing to go to the site and see what I can do to make it a better gaming community.

Also if you know how to mod servers in these games I could use you help. Also what is the most liked mod and maps for these servers also

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty United Offensive

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

Call of Duty 5 World at War

Counterstrike Source

Counterstrike 1.6

Unreal Tournament 2004

Unreal Tournament 3

Team Fortress 2

Crysis

Crysis Wars

Left 4 Dead

This community is the cream of the crop in my eyes and I could really use your suggestions and help making this the best online gaming community out there for all to enjoy. Help make this the best and most sought after site to go to for up to date information.

Tiggers

Xfire Tiggersbound

Email

[email protected]

I would want to give you my latest mod, but I don't think that people will be all too happy about it :D *winks at Duality*

Either way, I'll try out some servers over the next week. Good idea!

Edited by Squealer

I sent you a pm thanks for letting me know. Anyone else I have many servers that need mods and I could use your expertise. Counterstrike servers TF2 servers and CoD servers. Contact me or go to the site and let me know.

Tiggers

• 2 weeks later...
tiggers i dont play most of those games but i can host for you a few servers in europe if you need them.

Good to hear from you again my friend. I will hit you up sometime this week to discuss with u