banned when clean

sheckler

i was a admin on FPSoverload COD4 community, and banned for hacking when i was not.

i have both the demos, so can someone check them out and help me?

i was a admin on FPSoverload COD4 community, and banned for hacking when i was not.

i have both the demos, so can someone check them out and help me?

What is this to do with anything PBBans related ?

It seems your beef is with the admins that banned you .. in other words a locally applied ban that we have no input on.

i just need a profesional guy to take a look at the demo, and agree that im not hacking

is that possible ?

And what if you are hacking?

Regardless of whether you are hacking or not, its not likely that the admins that banned you will listen to anyone anyway.

Do they stream the server here?

Apart from the derogatory remarks/insults that normally appear on clan forums when issues like this arise.

The clan admins have made 2 statements that are perfectly clear that you will not be allowed back on their server;

Dispute all you want, we pay for the server, and we made the decision to ban you. As a whole.

If you don't like this decision, i'll be blunt, live with it. I think its quite evident that JohnDoe will not be unbanned from the server, and even if it comes back that he's clean, its pretty unlikely.

Solution:

Find another server to play on and move on