Been Banned Need Advice

FlyingBrick

Yep i know -GQ-LazyG and thankyou for that

I will be formatting as soon as i get another disk then i will use the old serial to gain access to my account and start playing again.

[Edit:] Second thaughts ill make a new toon to make sure i lose all the old GUID's and start fresh [Edit end]

I would like to let everyone here know that I am grateful for the support i have been given through this little problem and I don't blame you for the way i was initially treated as i'm sure you get allot of people on here that are guilty of what they have been accused of.

I would like to point out though you do need to keep an open mind as not everyone is to blame and there are still errors and screwups within EA software that can cause problems.

Thanks Again

/me breathes a sigh of relief

Edited by FlyingBrick

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Lazy EA ussually has worst support of games i have played. An it is surprising to find useful knownlegde there most times.

Ive been playing EA games since 2003 an nothing has changed there in along time.

Edited by Crazzie_canuck

well i did a count around for message's

43 Posts

8 Emails

3 Phone Calls

So i did hound them a little bit to actualy answer me and i told them that i would continue untill you and GQ were satisfied with the answer they gave.

Im Persistant :P