RTCW 1.33

Raistlin

Hi

I currently run a number of servers, and one of which is running shrub 2.07b on 1.33

Just recently I have had number of occaisions where I have been nuked and the server brought down.

Depsite me having pb_sv_badname 30 wolfplayer, I still get wolfplayers on the server and it tends to be under this id that I get nuked. Further they seem to be able to do it before guid has been recorded so I can't ban them. I have tried the pb_sv_noguidxxxx parameters set to 1 sec, but no joy.

Does anyone know how I can stop these gits other than having to move the server to 1.41, main or bani

regards Raistlin

Hi

I currently run a number of servers, and one of which is running shrub 2.07b on 1.33

Just recently I have had number of occaisions where I have been nuked and the server brought down.

Depsite me having pb_sv_badname 30 wolfplayer, I still get wolfplayers on the server and it tends to be under this id that I get nuked. Further they seem to be able to do it before guid has been recorded so I can't ban them. I have tried the pb_sv_noguidxxxx parameters set to 1 sec, but no joy.

Does anyone know how I can stop these gits other than having to move the server to 1.41, main or bani

regards Raistlin

hi Raistlin, :) welcome to the forums m8 ... a bit belated but i've been away for a while .. from what i can remember the older versions of shrub had a crashing exploit that was resolved in the later releases,so maybe a shrub upgrade would serve you best if you can stand the update to 1.41... personally i do not have wolfplayer as a badname because its the default player name of anyone not familiar with name changing :) but i only allow one on the server at a time as i have pb set to kick for duplicate names after 90 seconds ... pb_sv_dupNameGrace 90 ... maybe thats another way around your problem ... all the names on my badnames list last exactly 60 seconds before a kick is applied