Question

joint4u2nv

hi i have a question......not sure if it should be posted here or not but i was banned from a server last night and was told the reason for my ban is that i had a previous pb ban linked to my account ....and i cannot find a thing i have tried my guid and nothing comes back but he is sure of this and i would like to resolve this issue....

any help would be appreciated........

here is my guid 9633d3db

if you can find something i cant

thanks again

Joint

ya was told that the other day but i never played that game online and i was told that it had something to do with the ip i have its dynamic out of T.O and im in london... i just moved in new place in november ...... is that possible about the ip cause thats what i was told not sure but i have never hacked or cheated in any way

but thanks for checking out for me maybe ill post the link to them so they can maybe unbann me

Edited by joint4u2nv

yea banning people on "related" bans isn't really fair....they usually assume that your hacking if you have a banned GUID on your name. They don't bother to check if it's even the right IP or if you come from a place that generates dynamic IP's (Germany and mostly all Europe)

But if you want to get unbanned from that server, just give them a link to the thread to tell them that other SGA agree that you aren't linked to that ban. If they don't listen it's really stupid on their part....

I would have to agree with the other admins here also. I am a head admin at Hackhunters, and I look though all the applications. If I were to look at you for getting into HH, I'd ask a question about it(maybe), but I'd look at the names, and I would find it highly doubtful that a player changes their in-game name that much from two different games. I would definitely suggest that you are clean.

I think that it is bs that other admins are banning because of linked IP's, especially when people have dynamic IP's that could be associated with anybody in your province(I think that's canada :P).

thanks for the replies... at least my name is clear and i got proof ....what about the rules of admins i know theres a ROA that they have to follow and cant just bann for no reason is that not abuse of the system? like limiting someones weapon cause thats not legit ...and servers that bann people for no reason other then getting owned....lol server was the =75th= clan karkand infantry

meh they don't make those rules...sure it's wrong but how exactly are you suppose to enforce it? EA sure wont go in every server to check...they made their money off the game and they don't give a f*ck about it anymore....

unless u want to waste your time sending EA a message that they wont care about expressing your opinion that they abuse the system, sure you can do that....lol

im sorry to say that you were using foul language in the server and c4 jumping. as said in the ban message it will only last 1 week.

this is our clan and server policy.

sorry if this is bad to you in any way. we did and will not say you are a cheater because you have never cheated and there is no proof of that.

just explaining why you were banned.

also for future reference pbbans is not the place to argue about a server ban best place is the website like you did for us and xfire.

have a great day

im sorry to say that you were using foul language in the server and c4 jumping. as said in the ban message it will only last 1 week.

this is our clan and server policy.

sorry if this is bad to you in any way. we did and will not say you are a cheater because you have never cheated and there is no proof of that.

just explaining why you were banned.

also for future reference pbbans is not the place to argue about a server ban best place is the website like you did for us and xfire.

have a great day

If the topic had not been moved I would have quoted where it said he was cheating, but since it's been removed that's fine.

Your server your rules anyhow I thought he handled it quite well since what he was banned for changed several times.