Cheats in my server

^Da^grim{QrF}

I had my server with pb off for a few days as i was having problems and someone contated me saying some guy was hacking but as i didnt have pb running there was no screenshots to check.

Then today im watching aa3 vids on you tube and i come across this vid of some guy hacking on a pipe server and as mine is one of the few running pipe 24/7 i took a closer look, and i see the persons name in chat who reported the guy to me. So this intruiged be further and then i see the guys name that was reported as being the hacker

-]TC[-AC1D-W@R

if you view the vid at 27 seconds you see him confirm an enemy and his name pops up in the chat message as he does this. Is it possible to use this vid as a submission to get this guy on your banlist. i suppose i could also find his ip if i searched the logs.

He also uses the name TheSpryElbow in a second vid he made demonstrating his hack.

The links to the vids ill add at the bottom not sure if im allowed to but im sure they will be deleted if not.

You will need to turn of annotations as he has tried to cover the text chat up by adding a huge one, probably doesnt relise they can be turned off. I hope you can ban this guy if not i can always just add him to my personal banlist.

do not advertise cheats on our forums

The second vid needs to be paused at around 22 secs whe he brings up score list for a split second you notice hes using the m249 which 2 people are using in the list, so i wasnt sure about which one but then a little later at he takers damage in the bottom section of pipe and calls medic which sticks his name in the chat at around 1:43 yopu see it clearly TheSpryElbow. Heres the link for this vid do not advertise cheats on our forums

We ban punkbuster GUIDs off streaming servers. This based on evidence incl. PunkBuster server Logs. Go figure.

Wow sound like you are being a little sarcastic with me or maybe im reading it wrong. Ill just add him to my list.

I suppose if i had been streaming at the time he wouldnt have came in my server but it seems to be causing problems at the moment thats why it was off.

Wow sound like you are being a little sarcastic with me or maybe im reading it wrong. Ill just add him to my list.

I suppose if i had been streaming at the time he wouldnt have came in my server but it seems to be causing problems at the moment thats why it was off.

Running a server with PB disabled, I can guarantee you will have a lot more than 1 cheater to worry about.