Close the topic without ler answer.

eagle2009

Dont worry,this is last message that i post about this http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=97225

OK.

I know I am telling the truth, do what you think is right.

Congratulations for the service and for communications by PM that let you spam s... over players without no others can read and then post in public what you want and close topics without let one tell.

If says the true and play fair is not what you are looking that's all.

I dint know that if one that is not a members look a message must can be associate at clan but ok bro,do all you want.

Take care.

P.s if you need insult be pride to do that in public and not by pm.

Dude if you deliberately harbour cheaters and try to circumvent our rules then that topic is closed, for good, thats why if got locked.

The re-activation topic is closed and if you feel my pm was insulting, I will leave this thread open so you can post it up for everyone to see.

I have a copy in my sent items folder but I feel you should be the one who posts it up and points out just how I insulted you.

Fozzer,

tell me if i wrong or not :

You went in our website and forum and you didnt fund nothing wrong but because one were looking the forum post on pbbans you decided denied application correct?

So clan is clear,members in the clan too but one that is not a member and dont play more look in forum and this done the denied of application?

I'm just curious...

Then mate like you said,there are others 2 company like Pbbans...

Then to close this topic,i like invite others head admins to make a review about the work of Fozzer.

Basically he denied our application without follow terms of conditions but he follow only an his idea without have any proof.

In terms of conditions Pbb tells about the scan of members in the clan about hackers and in the clan there are not register guys that are hakes or cheaters.

When he said " I find it hard to believe that your supposedly ex clan leader just happened to be viewing this topic at exactly the same time that you posted it. "

This is not a proof and i dont see in any part of term of conditions that One admin denied application by an his suppose...

He should look the clan and members in the clan.

Then what happen in the forum of Pbb is away of clan.

But because i think Fozzer is too pride to admint he wrong and return on his steps,i invite others staff admins and if there is a boss at consider his actions.

And when Fozzer you say about this topic http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?sho...c=94875&hl= that it were in a wrong place i invite you see that one admin answered us and if he post that "asap he will answer" i think that after more then 21 days you cant tell that message were in a wrong place just we got back to wait answer in that part of forum.

Nothing else to write,because like i'm sure no one will take actions maybe just ban my forum account.

Regards

Our application system has a check box that states:

I have a team roster, and it is viewable to guests

http://www.bibclan.net/bibclan.net/forums/memberlist.php

_BIB__Clan_Forums.png

However it was working before so is this an attempt to hide your clans dirty players? We deny for both cheaters on the team or not having a roster that is viewable.

Fozzer,

tell me if i wrong or not :

You went in our website and forum and you didnt fund nothing wrong but because one were looking the forum post on pbbans you decided denied application correct?

So clan is clear,members in the clan too but one that is not a member and dont play more look in forum and this done the denied of application?

I'm just curious...

Then mate like you said,there are others 2 company like Pbbans...

Your wrong, I also found a cheater on your roster, and that was before I did any of the usual in depth checks that all team accounts are subject to.

Dont believe me ?

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-fd31cdcb-vb115545.html

As you state there are others to stream to, best of luck with that.

I did find the excuse that your ex clan leader just happened to be viewing your re-activation post, using a bogus forum account, at exactly the same time as you posted it hard to believe, but then I find cheaters on the roster and the small amount of trust that remained is gone.

Now, if you find that insulting, tough, I dont like being given the runaround by anyone when my time on here could be used helping teams that are willing to abide by our TOS etc.

Hello Everyone'

The bottom line is. We just want to use a service that is dependable so we can keep cheaters/hackers from ruining the experience of having a good time playing BF2 on our servers.

I think this whole situation has gotten out of control and there is a simple solution.

I give you my word that we Do Not have any hackers known to us at this time in our clan.

All members that were on any type of banlist or caught cheating were removed and banned from anything related to =BIB=..

We have 2 very well liked servers in which our members and registered users feel is a Fun place to come to and enjoy fun times using teamwork and respect.

I apologize if we seem to be coming across harsh...i am sorry,but we just can't stand the hackers when they come onto our servers and disturb everything.

We just would like to put the past behind us...do what is right for us to be in your good graces and be able to reactivate the streaming. I think if we were harboring Hackers/cheaters then there would be more than 1.

I give you my word that we are a Straight up Clan and just want to have a clean fun gaming experience.

Please take a deep breath and reconsider everything and accept my sincere apology for any instance of disrespect.

Sincerely'

Nahshon T.

=BIB= Founder and Senior admin.

Painkilla is no longer a member for at least one month.

If he is still on the roster...i apologies for not catching that....he will be removed from everything =bib=....it is just an oversight.

I am trying my Best...i really am.

If there is an easier way for us to check all members more frequently and thoroughly...please feel free to tell us.

Edited by Jurassic Sushi

Your wrong, I also found a cheater on your roster, and that was before I did any of the usual in depth checks that all team accounts are subject to.

Dont believe me ?

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-fd31cdcb-vb115545.html

As you state there are others to stream to, best of luck with that.

I did find the excuse that your ex clan leader just happened to be viewing your re-activation post, using a bogus forum account, at exactly the same time as you posted it hard to believe, but then I find cheaters on the roster and the small amount of trust that remained is gone.

Now, if you find that insulting, tough, I dont like being given the runaround by anyone when my time on here could be used helping teams that are willing to abide by our TOS etc.

Please Fozzer,tell me if you see this guy in our member list...

In the first message i posted i told : WE KIKED BY CLAN A FOUNDER AND 1 MEMBER...

Or you didnt saw that

I posted that in the topic that you closed....

And this guy is not on member list,member list is in yellow;he is not a member

Register is not member and every player banned must register in our forum if he want tipe about something like a ban appeal or everythings else.

MaydaX like i show you can see the member list of the clan and we dont have dirty players on members...

So please dont accuse for nothing....,i posted the same link here when Fozzer asked about that

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=97225

Edited by eagle2009

Ty for the support and for the time you spent to find a not exist motivation to dont allow us at services.

To show how bad we are,you can see about 8 pages in our forum of hakers that we got :

http://www.bibclan.net/bibclan.net/forums/...play.php?fid=19

And maybe take a look at alias of the guy ( painkilla ) you tell still be a member and look this ban...

http://www.pbbans.com/mpi/results.php?srch...amp;safeview=no

http://www.bibclan.net/bibclan.net/forums/...ead.php?tid=699

Take care at all

Regards

Ty for the support and for the time you spent to find a not exist motivation to dont allow us at services.

You don't get a reply within the timeframe you want, and you make a post like that...

God forbid any of us have lives outside of PBBans :lol:

Hello SuperTaz and ty for the replay.

I understand the fact my account MAY BE reinstate (that will depend on PBBAN judgmemt). I just would like to know the reason for denying.

Hello SuperTaz and ty for the replay.

I understand the fact my account MAY BE reinstate (that will depend on PBBAN judgmemt). I just would like to know the reason for denying.

Would these help?

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-b21c90ce-vb118445.html

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-18ac5507-vb116175.html

Hello SuperTaz,

We alredy saw these 2 links times ago.

I would tell this for ths 3th and last time;

i said the same thing that i will tell you now at Fozzer when i wrote in the topic in this part of forum : called " need help with our application" but because here appear people are not able read i write again :

We got your service of streaming time ago running in our servers but then we got too a MEMBER and ONE FOUNDER found hack so as were correct you closed the streming at our servers and stopped support our clan.

NOW this founder and this member are OUT by the clan because were kiked by the clan,

in our MEMBER list there are only clean players.

You can look that Pinkilla is in the list AS REGISTER because like i said,everydamn haker or cheater or player or human in this world,to post a message in our forum must register.

I posted in same page here : look up abount link that show our member list that will appear in YELLOW and another link the report the ban we done by clan at painkilla;this ban is alredy reported up too.

About the second guy,he is no more in the can;me and Jurassic are the 2 founders like you can see by list.

I hope you have all info you search.

Have a nice day

This thread was left open so my insults in a pm could be posted.

Streaming via pbbans services is not going to happen and thats an end to it.

Fozzer,i'm only writing back at answer that SuperTaz posted.

About insults i think(maybe i'm too sensible) that read what you said in public about our clan keep hakers like members and see that you decided said this wthout have any proof,see that you said we spam in your forum when we are only defending us by your accusations without proofs;this by my side is taken like an insult that dont hit me only but all my clan.

Is good see how you used like motivations :

1st motivation were a your idea without proof,that dont follow terms of condition ,then without find nothing after many hours you searched a motivation to explain your decision and you found like motivation a registration of NON member.

Fozzer,

i want say thanks because you keep open this topic so everyone can read.

Personally i think that here are all humans and like humans all can wrong.

Now the difference between a good admin and a guy that is only peride is admit when one wrong.

Now is quite funny see that for Fozzer,a clan that keep hakers ask at anty hack company to support thier servers....

I see something strange no?

Let me reasume facts so maybe we can look better all the situation:

We posted a request to have pbb servers,

one admin said to post request in forum and we done that.

Our application were denied with no motivations but only because Fozzer has a suspect.

I remember that have a suspect is not a motivation that are reported in terms of conditions.

So after some hours the only motivation were about a registration of NON member in our forum.

Admin MaydaX then were too funny to say that we we cover our member list because we had dirty players when he were only not able find the link or at the end read all and select the direct link that were alredy reported.

I accept the decision because is correct Fozzer make his works but what i dont accept or well i dont understand is how one good admin like Fozzer can decide without follow Terms of contition that says about the scan of MEMBERS in page of the clan and like all can read here i still dont see any names that is inside our member list that can be associate at hakers or cheaters.

Edited by eagle2009

Admin MaydaX then were too funny to say that we we cover our member list because we had dirty players when he were only not able find the link or at the end read all and select the direct link that were alredy reported.

I didn't say you did I asked a question

However it was working before so is this an attempt to hide your clans dirty players?

Please note the question mark at the end. Many would assume the same thing if a team is denied for having cheaters on their roster then shortly afterward that roster list disappears.

MaydaX please dont joke with words...

"However it was working before so is this an attempt to hide your clans dirty players?"

If you tipe words like that you want make a suppostion and you point out to say that in our clan can be exist dirty players but because here we are joking with words let me say you that i think that you are not a bad admin only because you posted a replay without read the messages before,you are always attention,this is why after i posted 2 links about member list you said that you were not able found,and then you supposed we covered it...

Then you say about a question mark,that of course were not used by you on ironic way correct?

Then is good notice the really interest message you posted to resolve the situation,without it we really didnt know what do.

So what can i say Maydax,only ty for you help,with your replay we were able tipe same link for 3th time but maybe you help you i can post again the 2 links again :

One is the link you selected

http://www.bibclan.net/bibclan.net/forums/memberlist.php

One is the same link i posted before

http://www.bibclan.net/bibclan.net/forums/showteam.php

If you want write another message to ask again links let me know.