Reactivate team account

SneakyBaron

How do I reactivate my account. I added a new server, but I need to reactivate my account I think for it to work, don't I? I haven't been on for a while and didn't have any servers. Just added this one, and now its the only one.

Edited by SneakyBaron

Not sure. Any red or orange can do it. It just depends on what work they have to do. I would do it, but I do not have the access to approve the servers. We don't really have a nighttime server manager. lol Don't feel bad though. I have a server waiting for approval also. :)

The approval queue is empty and no servers are added to your account?

Can you give me the server IP?

Its ok Buff, earlier the server was in the queue along with 3 others and I added the 4 in one go.

I guess the auto updater kicked in a short time later :P

• Upvote 1

Its ok Buff, earlier the server was in the queue along with 3 others and I added the 4 in one go.

I guess the auto updater kicked in a short time later :P

Actually, he was trying to put my server on his account. Which we fixed the issue, and now we're waiting for my account to be approved so I can put the server on it. This way I (Leader of the Server) can monitor it.

• Upvote 1

Actually, he was trying to put my server on his account. Which we fixed the issue, and now we're waiting for my account to be approved so I can put the server on it. This way I (Leader of the Server) can monitor it.

/me sighs

Not a good idea to stream other peoples servers via an existing team account, in fact its something we will discourage at every opportunity, and once flagged up will normally end up with the team account master user being given a warning re such practises.

Looks like Buff beat me to the delete server button.

• Upvote 1

/me sighs

Not a good idea to stream other peoples servers via an existing team account, in fact its something we will discourage at every opportunity, and once flagged up will normally end up with the team account master user being given a warning re such practises.

Yea I know, I didn't give him permission. But we're using the same computer so he figured he could. It's all good though.

• Upvote 1