Fao pb admin

mhardy1970

Hi

Our main admin who set our 3 servers to stream has left our clan and shut down the streaming account.

I have tried to re apply but it says the clan tag is already in use. How do go about sorting this out?

thanks

*Mine* clan

The clan tag you use to apply for a team account here doesn't have to exactly match the clan tag you use in game.

Apply again with a slight variation of your clan tag. Use an '=' or a '.' either side of your clan tag for example when applying.

Hi

Our main admin who set our 3 servers to stream has left our clan and shut down the streaming account.

I have tried to re apply but it says the clan tag is already in use. How do go about sorting this out?

thanks

*Mine* clan

Get the current master user of the team account to post up declaring he has left the clan, and it will be handed over to you or a chosen representative. (provided the representative passes the validity checks)

Hi again

I will ask him to post up here so it can be swapped over to me but But to be honest I dont think he will.

So I gues I will have to make a freash application for us to stream yes?

I have copied his leaving post from our clan site if that helps.

sorry folks the time as come

Postby dave1970

It appears that the master user of the account has removed the servers and all other users from it. I would therefore suggest your idea of making a re-application is the best way to go to avoid confronation in future.

It appears that the master user of the account has removed the servers and all other users from it. I would therefore suggest your idea of making a re-application is the best way to go to avoid confronation in future.

Ok thanks alot m8. I will re apply shortly