account is suspended?

nostradamus1

Provide some more information please.

i cant access anything to manage servers:

** Access Denied **

Account 9058 is suspended.

Please contact a PBBans admin for further assistance.

Where do I start?

lord_xerox, bengee, freaky, whatever name =WB= happygui is using now?

You know why you are suspended. I suggest you give up this time, any further re-applications of your clan will be immediately denied. There is no place for clans such as yourselves here.

Where do I start?

lord_xerox, bengee, freaky, whatever name =WB= happygui is using now?

You know why you are suspended. I suggest you give up this time, any further re-applications of your clan will be immediately denied. There is no place for clans such as yourselves here.

He has been out of the clan for over a month, he is causing us trouble all the time. He is a hacker also and will do anything to prevent us from just having fun. Please reconsider as we have nothing to do with this deuche bag!

He is in your roster now, all you do is change websites slightly and get a new tag, this isn't flying with me anymore. If this was legitimate you wouldn't keep re-applying under new names and team tags.

http://www.gametracker.com/server/209.44.97.133:16567/player/%3DWB%3D%20happygui/

I am not convinced.

He is in your roster now, all you do is change websites slightly and get a new tag, this isn't flying with me anymore. If this was legitimate you wouldn't keep re-applying under new names and team tags.

http://www.gametracker.com/server/209.44.97.133:16567/player/%3DWB%3D%20happygui/

I am not convinced.

I have spoken with the leader, happygui is not bengee at all. He was most likely name spoofed upon or something. We didn't do anything wrong, and why does all of the clan need to pay for what ever this idiot did.

Having read the background information surrounding this situation - I fully support Surfy's decision to permanently deny streaming to your team. I am also not convinced that your protestations to the contrary are entirely founded in truth.

Unless Surfy decides otherwise, this decision will not be up for debate.

There's nothing you can do, now. This is simply a case of to little, to late. If you and your cronies had been honest to begin with, and fell into compliance to begin with, none of this would be an issue. Since you've taken the path of attempting to circumvent our protocols, you've worked yourself into a situation where you will simply not be allowed to stream to PBBans. As stated above, it's not open for discussion or debate.

Thread closed, do not start another!