DENIED PB STREAMING WTH

bichn001

YESTERDAY, A MEMBER OF OUR CLAN PUT IN AN APPLICATION FORM IN FOR OUR SERVER TO HAVE PB STREAMING AND WAS DENIED

(REASON WAS OUR CLAN USED TO BE CALLED STI, WE ORIGINALLY HAD PB STREAMING ON OUR SERVERS)

WE LOST OUR STREAMING FOR SOME BAD EGGS IN THE CLAN THAT USED A LEVEL 55 HACK AS THEY LOST THIER PLAYER PROFILES.

PUNBUSTER ADMINS IN THERE INFINITE WISDOM STOPPED/ REFUSED STREAMING TO OUR STI SERVER BECAUSE OF THIS.

NOW AT THE TIME WE HAD OVER 30 MEMBERS IN THE CLAN AND ALL HAD BEEN CHECKED BY PB BANNS BEFORE THEY WE ACCEPTED IN THE CLAN, WE WERE ALSO STILL GROWING. NOW I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU PB BUT ARE YOU DUMB OR WHAT, WE WERE THE NUMBER ONE POPULATED SERVER IN THE COUNTRY, WE BEAT INTERNODE, GAMEARENA, AND EVERY OTHER CLAN PRIVATE OR PUBLIC SERVER OUT THERE.(I SMELL CONSPIRACY), I THINK 3 MEMBERS IN ALL THE TIME THE CLAN SERVER WAS STREAMED OUT OF 30+ MEMBERS WAS ACCEPTABLE AND BESIDES HOW THE HECK ARE CLAN ADMINS ABLE TO WATCH EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN CLAN 100% OF THE TIME. WE HATE HACKERS AS MUCH AS THE NEXT CLAN. (AND ITS YOUR JOB TO CATCH THEM FOR US I AINT NO SCRIPTER FOR PB, SO WTH)

ANYWAY WE ACCEPTED THE MISS INFORMED THOUGHTLESS PB ADMINS DECISIONS AND DECIDED TO REBUILD ANOTHER CLAN, WE FIRST GOT RID OF ANY BAD EGGS WE THOUGHT MAY IMPOSE DENIED DECISIONS FROM PB ADMINS AGAIN. NEXT WE TACKLED THE PROBLEM OF REBUILDING ANOTHER WEB SITE ( HOURS APON HOURS OF WORK AS OLD WEB SITE WAS CRAP AND WAS SCRATCHED), WHILST WEB SITE WAS BEING REBUILT THE OTHER FOUR STI MEMBERS WERE GETTING NEW GAME SERVERS UP AND RUNNING( AT THE TIME THERE WERE ONLY 5 OR 6 CLAN MEMBERS LEFT FOR THE NEWLY FORMED CLAN =SS=) AFTER WE FINALLY GOT THE WEB SERVER UP AND RUNNING AND IRONED OUT BUGS SPENT SOME TIME MAKING FLASH BANNER FOR IT ASWELL (MY DEPARTMENT I HAD TO LEARN HOW TO USE ADOBE FLASH FROM SCATCH) WE TRIED TO GET THE GAME SERVERS POPULATED AGAIN AND WAS SUCCCESSFULL IN DOING SO. OUR WEBSITE ADDY HERE

http://www.sscod4clan.com/

AS ANY OTHER CLAN LEADERS WOULD KNOW IT IS ALLOT OF WORK INTO BUILDING A SUCCESSFULL CLAN, WE HAD ALOT OF MEMBERS THAT COME BACK FROM OLD CLAN NAME STI TO NEWLLY FORMED =SS= NATURALLY BECAUSE WE WERE A GOOD CLAN, AND MEMBERS LOVED BEING APART OF IT. WE ALSO PICKED UP A FEW FROM OTHER CLANS AND UNKNOWNS ASWELL. WE THOUGHT OK WE DONE THE RIGHT THING BY PB BY CLEANING THE GARBAGE OUT AND STARTING UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME AND BY CREATING NEW WEB SITE, WE WERE TOLD THAT STI SERVER WILL NO LONGER GET STREAMING ORIGIANLLY, JUST BECAUSE EX STI MEMBERS ARE IN CLAN DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE STI, WE ARE =SS=!!!!

ANY WAY NUFF SAID I MADE ANOTHER APPLICATION AND AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED PB CAN GO WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE

WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU AND YOU BS RULES AND THOUGHTLESS ACTIONS,( DID YOU EVEN GO TO OUR WEB SITE AND LOOK OR JUST DID YOU DO GUID SEARCH ON PLAYERS AND THATS THAT) IM 33 YEARS OLD AND FIVE OTHER FOUNDERS OF THIS CLAN ARE EVEN OLDER AND FEEL DISHEARTENED BY YOU IGNORANCES SO MUCH SO THEY LEFT IT FOR ME TO WRITE THIS)

I PLEAD TO PB TO RE-THINK THIER DECISIONS, I THOUGHT THE WHOLE IDEA FOR STREAMING PB WAS SO HONEST PLAYERS OR CLANS COULD

COULD HAVE CLEAN SAFE SERVERS TO PLAY ON, NOT TO HAVE ADMINS FROM PB TO SAY YOU HAVE THREE BAD EGGS IN 30+ MEMBERS WE ARE CLOSING YOU DOWN AND MAKING IT SO THAT ANY OF YOUR OTHER 27 HONEST PLAYERS CANT EVER BE APART OF ANOTHER CLAN THAT WANTS TO HAVE PB STREAMING ON THIER SERVER. I DID NOT EVEN SEE THOSE RULES WHEN APPLYING FOR STREAMING. WE WILL GO ON WITH OUR CLAN AND IF REFUSED AGAIN ON MY APPLICATION I WILL POST THIS ON EVERY GAME FORUM I VISIT WITH PB ON IT.

Edited by bichn001

First off, we're PBBans, not PB(which is actually software created by EvenBalance) Secondly, when you created your new site, you took your bad-eggs with you. They even used the same names with your new tags as they did in the "previous" clan, if you could even refer to it as that. We have it well documented, fyi.

You were sent multiple pm's by one of our accounts staff here regarding which members needed to be removed. You've also replied that you don't believe a lvl 55 hack is a hack. Care to explain any of that?

Lastly, shouting(CAPS) won't gain you streaming access here ever again. It might gain you a forum ban, though.

If I were you, I'd sit down and look at the facts, as you've only got yourself to blame for your situation. When you've figured that out, and take care of business the right way, you might get a chance to stream here again, but thus far it's not looking good for you, is it?

RW

First off, we're PBBans, not PB(which is actually software created by EvenBalance) Secondly, when you created your new site, you took your bad-eggs with you. They even used the same names with your new tags as they did in the "previous" clan, if you could even refer to it as that. We have it well documented, fyi.

You were sent multiple pm's by one of our accounts staff here regarding which members needed to be removed. You've also replied that you don't believe a lvl 55 hack is a hack. Care to explain any of that?

Lastly, shouting(CAPS) won't gain you streaming access here ever again. It might gain you a forum ban, though.

If I were you, I'd sit down and look at the facts, as you've only got yourself to blame for your situation. When you've figured that out, and take care of business the right way, you might get a chance to stream here again, but thus far it's not looking good for you, is it?

RW

would you mind sending ME!! the players names that need to be removed that need to be removed from the clan, as i have used your pb banns list to check every member using your guid bans list search by entering them in manualy INDIVIDUALLY.

Can I ask where these supposed pm,s on which members needed to be removed were sent to, I personally have not recieved nothing from you as i have just signed up troy sti dad was the account holder before for streaming before but he is not leader of the clan no more. Ludanoid is the only other one that these pm,s could of had these sent too and he just said to me he cant find this list or was never sent,

I dont know what a level 55 hack is, so please talk to me like im an idiot when it comes to cheats for games, it was listed in pb banns which i personally checked as md5 tool or something(whitetrash), the last member that was hacking it was listed as mom bott aimbott or something his name was pawnstar, we removed him from clan and other one as well , but pawnster went out and ran around with our new tags( we believe that this was done on purpose to destroy clan image HE WAS IN NO WAY AFFILIATEDD WITH CLAN AT ALL) I never said levell 55 hack is not a hack and know nothing of it , as believe it or not, i was not even around in sti at the time this was all happening and was only told later on what had happened when i later returned, by then it was too late and sti dad notified me that pb had stopped streaming and was dennied( i assume if i google level 55 it has something along the lines of md5 tool or whatever )

Any way I appologize for my behaviour its just that we have put alot of effort into rebuilding and to have pb deny streaming means alot to me and luda and the rest of the crew, if there are any other members in our clan publically name them here and I will rid them right away

I only know of sti whitetrash, sti pawnstar, and i promise that these two have been removed from clan i cant dictate to all servers and control all players from not Wearing our tags

No its not looking good for us is it? as I and others clan leaders dont know what you want us to do, YOU TELL ME WANT YOU WANT ME TO DO AND I WILL DO IT TO THE LETTER T AS I WANT AND THE CLAN NEEDS TO HAVE ITS REPUTATION RESTORED,

OH yeah my bad refering pb to pbbanns.

Edited by bichn001

=SS=WHITETRASH* Direct linked bans to his current GUID:

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-8d7e35e2-vb143498.html

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-5829dda3-vb147116.html

Who is incidently still on your roster even after we were informed you'd removed him.

just got your post thanks

sti elmo whitetrash and pawnstar are not in the clan no more we put in application yesterday have you found eveidence that support that these players are still in clan and are playing under our tags

as for whitetrash i only just looked at our server and relised that our web server admin made a clerical error as he was just given a list of names right at the start of him building it and was told that these names were removed yesterday and for some reason which i dont know why are back on the roster again. i am sorry for waisting your time i will look into the matter tommorow first thing.I believe this to be because there was no reall board leader to to make sure all individual task where carried out correctly. like i said srry for waisting your time again.

Edited by bichn001

I thank pbbans (super sleuth) for doing this for me and have just found out how deap this goes in the clan, i just found out that certain members up the top have been supporting hackers for some time within both clans namely whitetrash and hitman formally named as pawnstar and ludanoid is still completley willing to support them in the clan even after they are about to change thier cd keys again and dynamic ip addresses, I am ashamed to be in a clan that has anything to do with cheats and saddly I also feel as tho some friendships were broken tonight especially those I thought i could depend on i.e dad and a few others.

It seems that putting your faith in others to do the right thing can sometimes make you out to look like a fool.

thanks again I have since left the clan leaving my thoughts to ludanoid (hacker supporter) before been banned from our clan and ts in which I contributed funds to by him aswell.

Edited by bichn001
  • Upvote 1

It seems that putting your faith in others to do the right thing can sometimes make you out to look like a fool.

thanks again I have since left the clan leaving my thoughts to ludanoid (hacker supporter) before been banned from our clan

I've been there before, and it stinks when you find yourself in such a spot. Not all this cheat stuff your group was into, but blindly following the wrong leaders... Eventually those things come to a head, and people go their seperate ways. "Better late than never" as they say.

Hopefully through the efforts/digging of the PBbans staff , you will be propelled into a positive new direction on your own.

Best of luck.

Butt

I've been there before, and it stinks when you find yourself in such a spot. Not all this cheat stuff your group was into, but blindly following the wrong leaders... Eventually those things come to a head, and people go their seperate ways. "Better late than never" as they say.

Hopefully through the efforts/digging of the PBbans staff , you will be propelled into a positive new direction on your own.

Best of luck.

Butt

I have not been here before and find myself deluded in the fact that people I have played in game with for so long with hve been lying and cheating to me for so long, and to top it all off the so called self proclaimed leader(luda) allows this to continue, I know its only a game and believe it or not I have a life too, but I do take my gamming seriously aswell, hopefully in the future I wont allow myself to get involved in such clans that allow this too take place, as pb used to say years aggo hackers are like cockroaches(if you see one you can bet your left one thats theres more lurking around) and such was the case here!!!

I will move on on to another hopefully better cleaner clan eventaully, ones that respect the laws of fair play and are all legit players and contain some self dignitty as a clan, obviously ss dont and never will, (good ridence)

thanks for the support.

• Upvote 3

MMM caps spammer here again slueth, as im just atm doing my best to tear down what I help create (clan ss) thoughout the rest of the community, I had whitetrash come to me today( acompanied by support) and say that he was only using a level up cheat/hack, is this true could he have been using just this, or is what I have seen that you showed me in the links what it is game hack like as in aim bot, wall hacks etc. I guess what im trying to say is well? mmm I dont know what to believe:(

whitetrash came to me and said he was only using this could it have been someone else or something as i was good friends and had some respect for this person and had an understanding that someone of his age group would not need to cheat and basically he pleaded me to believe that he did none of what I have been shown, Its not that I dont believe what is shown to me, I just dont understand it, I dont understand the different ip address on his aliases etc, as I have never seen a form like what you linked in here and would like you to confim that he was just a down right blatent hacker from the evidence, or could he have just been using a level up hack as he explained to get his profile back that he lost when reformating. (I would like no doubt in my mind before i sever the ties)

I would like to to clear the air not just for myself but for others aswell that have been deluded like myself into believing what is the actual trueth (that they have been covering nothing more than a down right cheats and lyers) You see if this is true then others in ss clan are still being lyed to and/or they are still helping covering it up to keep new members in the clan,

One more point I might add is that I need to know, is that Im doing the right things as the hackers refered above are still in clan but just not rosted as they still have ties with leader/s and have said everthing will change once they move and change thier ip and cd keys again, I guess ip being the one they depend on as they cant just change it as its unchangeable atm for them, that is the reason why they were tracked i imagine.

So basically this post was just to ask is this person not my friend and is a dirty rotton wall hacker aimbotter or is he tellin the trueth that he is my friend and that it was not him and that he just used a level 55 hack to get his profile back that he lost like what I help tried to cover up when he was caught when sti was operating (this is what i was told , as a friend I accepted this as I believed the story as he was my clan mate)

Thanks in advance for your time again

Ok in short, a hack is a hack however you try and explain it away. Key words in his argument to you, "RANK HACK"

Secondly the IP's are from different countries over the world because he uses leaked keys. In fact alot of the STI/SS guys use leaked keys. However his IP has actually been the same from dec 08 until now, sept 21st 09 falls between these two dates, and the IP being used whilst the above ban was triggered is the same.

Ok in short, a hack is a hack however you try and explain it away. Key words in his argument to you, "RANK HACK"

Secondly the IP's are from different countries over the world because he uses leaked keys. In fact alot of the STI/SS guys use leaked keys. However his IP has actually been the same from dec 08 until now, sept 21st 09 falls between these two dates, and the IP being used whilst the above ban was triggered is the same.

In other words leaked keys are another way of saying that they/he have repeat affences and they/ he are using key stealers to stay playing as their oriniginal keys have been pb banned or whatever?(repeat offenders, key theives)?,

Is my key safe from them sounds as though it may not be as I have had close contact with them?, and who are the others using key leaking?.

Evertime / well alot of times when i leave server and try to re_enter another i get msg awaiting key code authorisation and have to restart modem then when i try again says keycode in use, this happen very reguallary, so much so thats its very fustrating and suspicious.

Keycode in use can come from you attempting to connect to a server, and said-server "sees" you as online, even though you have not managed to get in-game yet. If you disconnect and reset the modem, sometimes your player will "ghost" for a few minutes on the server, and the pb servers see you as connected still. Once your player finally disconnects, you're able to play again. How-ever, to make sure your key has not been stolen, post the last 8 characters of your online guid in this thread. Simply connect to any pb-enabled server, and open the games console, and copy down the last 8 characters which should show in blue once you're connected to said-server.

I'll never understand why so many make arguments out of things like it was only to get my rank back that I earned, or in AA I used the red circle since you don't have point of reference with the sniper, etc. They are all hacks and if a person is foolish to use one, they are quite foolish enough to use another. Point being, kick him to the curb as he's a bum. :eek:

Edited by CoF-Live

I'll never understand why so many make arguments out of things like it was only to get my rank back that I earned, or in AA I used the red circle since you don't have point of reference with the sniper, etc. They are all hacks and if a person is foolish to use one, they are quite foolish enough to use another. Point being, kick him to the curb as he's a bum. eek.gif

cheers,lol

sometimes its harder than that to do that when you have spent countless hours staying up late and talking shit with as mates, and they say they they used to a level up cheat as they lost thier profile, you see i know he was already level 55 when i first met the fella so i tended to believe the reason as to why he did this, as i also explained is that he not a 16 year old full of hormones wanting to make a name for himself, he is older than i as a matter of fact( i think), any way a hack is a hack like what was stated, and when one is used chances are there are more used, i dont know whether this is true or not and i was just trying to determine whether you knew exactly what he was doing/ using at the time, I dont care about the others as they are blatent down right scum bags but this person i believed to be different

Any I am not going to dramatise it anymore time to move on and forget about and let it be a lesson learned.

Keycode in use can come from you attempting to connect to a server, and said-server "sees" you as online, even though you have not managed to get in-game yet. If you disconnect and reset the modem, sometimes your player will "ghost" for a few minutes on the server, and the pb servers see you as connected still. Once your player finally disconnects, you're able to play again. How-ever, to make sure your key has not been stolen, post the last 8 characters of your online guid in this thread. Simply connect to any pb-enabled server, and open the games console, and copy down the last 8 characters which should show in blue once you're connected to said-server.

my last eight digits are

06baf37b

I have had times when i cant even get into game again until I restart my machine even tho I had already disconected my modem, this would happen everytime i disconected from a server and would want to join another, at one stage it happened every time, Sometimes I would stop punkbuster in task manager after shutting game down then restarting game again I would join server and have issues of pb kicking me. At the time of this happening i would also get high ping like double my normal (i.e a ping 0f 300+ when i should have a ping of -150),

when i had high ping i would recieve awaiting key code messages and also after resetting modem would get key code in use on the second attempt then reset again, would still have high ping on the servers i know i can usually play on with less than 150, sometimes restarting computer would work and by not opening up interenet exployer or any thing that connected to interent like teamspeak before starting game and connecting to a game server. If i left the server i would have to repeat the whole process again every time as these same things would occur.

Sometimes i found that by changing my ip (only two minutes work) this would make things right for a while but always up till now having the same issues, now i dont know whether these issues sound like the key leaking as discribed above or not but something is not right at these times when it does or did happen, I also believe there is alot of of ping packet flooding happening from within the game servers I over heard a clan member only a short while before all this happened saying/gloeting how he will give denniel of service attacks to a particaular person that he did not like to much, now i believe this is possible since they have command of the ports in which the game is using as they could quiet easerly have the game server send malformed packets or ping flood to the player at thier choosing as the client has his firewall (for game) open so bassically they could run rampid with packet/ ping spam( i dont know whether it is achievable tho i suspect it is logical providing they have access the game server as an admin)

I dont know whether I am talking about something I know alot about 100% but I will say i get nervous when I hear talk about such things mentioned above, sometimes i wish there where a way i could detect if i was having this done aswell. I did some reserch the other day on hacks and what is involved in them only to find out that there are so called lag hacks so there you go!!!!

any way run a check on my guid for me plz and let me know what shows up. thanks

One more thing you may want to find out about for some reasons that seems sus the ss clan web site contains a trojan downloader when you load certain pages do not go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was smart enough not to execute download after trying to close the page.

I suspect key stealer, not sure, after doing some reserch on it i found out this is how its done.

Before you continue on with your rubbish!!!! yes there is a trojen in the website that is being looked at atm but no it is not a cd key stealer and only your stupid thoughts would make you believe that...

Yes there had been people in the past that were done for a few things >> yes>> but they are mates and have not done anything so stupid for a very long time !!!! (which has nothing to do with you!!!!!!)as you had been kicked from the clan bitch... you were nothing but a menice with your >>(hes fuckin hacking and hes hackin and f*ck off haxer ) well you will come across people out there that are legitermatly better then you mate!!! and ya just have to face that!!!

With the im a hack suporter shit >> Well i am definatly not and if you would have taken the time to talk to the others without going off ya head telling me that >>YOU<<< want them to take there tags off and >>YOU<<< dont want them in the clan no more >> well it was and wasent ever and will not ever have anything to do with you as you were a donating admin with rcon code and thats it!!!! so get over it >> and stop with ya shit mate !! as i am in the process of ending your gaming life if you keep this crap up mate!!!!

Thread closed, go spit the dummy elsewhere and congratulations ludanoyd for showing us all what your clan is made of. Continue to use our forums to threaten other players and you'll find yourself with a full forum ban.

• Upvote 1