Suspended account

cyborg5053

I used be an admin for my old clan TSO the sly ones. My Account was 2967. I have left this clan and i am now in another clan. we play bf2/aix and BFBC2. could my account be restarted or do i have to apply again.

Thanks Cyborg5053.

I used be an admin for my old clan TSO the sly ones. My Account was 2967. I have left this clan and i am now in another clan. we play bf2/aix and BFBC2. could my account be restarted or do i have to apply again.

Thanks Cyborg5053.

I have removed you from the team account # 2967.

That team account will remain suspended as long as a cheater is harboured within it.

If your confident your new clan fully complies with our streaming requirements then a new application will be required.

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82423

I have removed you from the team account # 2967.

That team account will remain suspended as long as a cheater is harboured within it.

If your confident your new clan fully complies with our streaming requirements then a new application will be required.

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82423 <-- please read.

I have tried to apply for a new account, but when i do i get a message telling me i am already approved as an admin. It also gives me a link to a post in the forum but when i click on it i get an error msg telling me that the post cant be found. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Thanks, that worked. application submitted.

I have applied for an account but it was denied because you could not get on the forum. I think its because when i put our website address i forgot to put www. in front of it. How can i get in to rectify it.